Please Welcome TommyGirl

*Jumped on TommyGirl* Hi !!!

Please feel welcome here... I come in here once a while but I like it here! :naughty:

I'll be seeing you here sometimes! :cool:

Kiev, that is?

It is actually the city where my family's roots come from and my aunt lives in there during summertimes. I never had been to Kiev before, but it is my dream plan to check that place when I had a chance to travel in the near future!

What is it like outta in there?

Originally posted by DirtyOldMan
*Jumped on TommyGirl* Hi !!!

Please feel welcome here... I come in here once a while but I like it here! :naughty:

I'll be seeing you here sometimes! :cool:

:crazy: , do I know u? :cool: Yuck, u are damn dirty *shakin and washin my hands*:naughty:

J/K :cuddle: What up? :D

Originally posted by TommyGirl
Cool, u from UK, and Thanks :)

Hi Shelly! I am doing well, and u? I might know some from UK I have chatted at DCCR not sure are they sometimes coming to chat here too.

By the way, nice meet u :)

Originally posted by Aphrodite
Kiev, that is?

It is actually the city where my family's roots come from and my aunt lives in there during summertimes. I never had been to Kiev before, but it is my dream plan to check that place when I had a chance to travel in the near future!

What is it like outta in there?

No, Kharkov, 7 hrs away from Kiev by train. I would be more than happy to take u around there, Kiev, my husband has been there, Kharkov and Kiev, last December also Amsterdam, Netherlands, he loves there both, Ukraine and Netherlands, and wanna to go again this summer :crazy:

Originally posted by TommyGirl
No, Kharkov, 7 hrs away from Kiev by train. I would be more than happy to take u around there, Kiev, my husband has been there, Kharkov and Kiev, last December also Amsterdam, Netherlands, he loves there both, Ukraine and Netherlands, and wanna to go again this summer :crazy:

Kharkov sounds so familiar - it is perhaps one of my ancestors' birthplace as well. Perhaps my great-father. Cool - will keep you in my mind if I want to explore Urkaine someday! You can PM or email me if you wanna to to share more stuff! :D :D

Netherlands is awesome - had been there before once... and stayed with a friend who lives in there... it is interesting to see how the city lays on the water as canals are everywhere!

Originally posted by Aphrodite
Kharkov sounds so familiar - it is perhaps one of my ancestors' birthplace as well. Perhaps my great-father. Cool - will keep you in my mind if I want to explore Urkaine someday! You can PM or email me if you wanna to to share more stuff! :D :D

Netherlands is awesome - had been there before once... and stayed with a friend who lives in there... it is interesting to see how the city lays on the water as canals are everywhere!

No, plm, take ur time and welcome to PM and email me too

Amsterdam was really awesome, I agree! All the canals, and so on.
Venice has more canals and is also as confusing as A'dam. :)

Back