Please welcome Peachy Lady!!!

F

Freaky

I know Peachy Lady from another forum and she's one wonderful gal!! She's a liberal-minded gal and loves to chat and share her opinions and participates in debates. Welcome to ADv2, Peachy Lady!!! *HUGS* :grouphug:

Welcome to AD Peachy Lady love! :wave: How's the big event going??

Hi Freaky!!! :wave: Thanks for welcoming me here! I love it here!!! Oh lol that's a kewl picture of "Peachy Lady" you posted here, bbnt! It made me laugh. :laugh2: I am getting married next week, so I've been really busy getting ready for the wedding. I will be back to this site more often when we return from our honeymoon. ;-) I'm Peachy Lady cuz of my sweet personality, as Freaky knows. :fly:

Originally posted by Peachy Lady
Hi Freaky!!! :wave: Thanks for welcoming me here! I love it here!!! Oh lol that's a kewl picture of "Peachy Lady" you posted here, bbnt! It made me laugh. :laugh2: I am getting married next week, so I've been really busy getting ready for the wedding. I will be back to this site more often when we return from our honeymoon. ;-) I'm Peachy Lady cuz of my sweet personality, as Freaky knows. :fly:

Ah congratulations. Just don't run at the wedding unless there is a horse somewhere close by.

Originally posted by Peachy Lady

Yewp, yewp!!! I love Peachy Lady.. I've known her from another forum and a chatroom.. got to know her so well and she is one sweet lady! Always tease her with this "Taking a bite out of you!" and she would always laugh!! She is one sweet gal and her fiance is going to be a lucky man!! Next week Peachy Lady is going to be Mrs. Peachy Lady!! Dont forget to submit your pictures in the other place!! The Charlie's Chickies just knows you are going to be gorgeous just like you are!! ;) *HUGS* :grouphug:

Aww thanks Silence Gold! The wedding is western theme, but there will be no real horses there. It's gonna be awesome with western clothes, etc! The guests were also asked to wear western clothes to the wedding. Thanks for such a wonderful welcome, Freaky! Hugssss!!!!

Back