Please welcome Liza!!!

Originally posted by Liza
Thanks! I hail you all.. :bowdown:

Chel aha! I think I know where I saw you from...... Playboy, right?
:naughty: Ahemmmm...... my ex used to keep a stockpile of those... that's my dang excuse! :D

bbnt :shock: you promised you wouldn't tell anyone!

Ah, well you've gotten the wrong Chel here. :P I don't go into Playboy or vice versa. :o

Originally posted by bbnt
Liza often posts pic's of herself wearing only her birthday suit

bbnt's jealous because Lizachicky, Katziechickie and I get it down a la Charlie's Angels style!!! :grouphug: I've corrupted those chicks big-time... baby balls nuts 'n' treats has always been trying to get into our girly group and be corrupted by me!! :twisted: He wants to see what our kinky fun is, right Lizachick!!!:laugh2: Mwahahahaha!!!

Originally posted by Freaky
bbnt's jealous because Lizachicky, Katziechickie and I get it down a la Charlie's Angels style!!! :grouphug: I've corrupted those chicks big-time... baby balls nuts 'n' treats has always been trying to get into our girly group and be corrupted by me!! :twisted: He wants to see what our kinky fun is, right Lizachick!!!:laugh2: Mwahahahaha!!!

Charlie's Angel style??? Geez that :crazy: ...maybe you gals ought to be "Deaf" Charlie's Angel. Even better go :3some: would be nice!! :naughty:

Btw, welcome to AD2!!

:booty: Katziechickie & Lizachicky... Let's get down girlies!!!:dance: :dance: :dance: ;) Bentiko.. now now now.. don't tell me you have pussy envy!!! You want in the fun... be nice to us chickies.. we just might let you in the fun!!! :grouphug: ;)

NOW you folks know why we call her Freaky! :naughty:

:bowdown: :bowdown: Hail Goddess Freaky. :bowdown: :bowdown:

Crank it up, let's mess around
Be who you are, 'cause you're a star

Na na na na
Na na na na
Na na na na yeah yeah
You're a star
Na na na na
Na na na na
Na na na na yeah yeah

Crank to up