Please welcome Jaymee Fox!!!

K

kuifje75

She's a buddy of mine I met through a hearing forum, when we were discussing about Christy Smith on Survivor show. I thought I would bring her here and let her meet everyone here. She has a funny personality, and you should get to know her! She's very open-minded and sassy sometimes! *heh heh* :grouphug: Welcome to Alldeaf, Jaymee Fox!

:wave: Welcome to ADv2 Jaymee!! Any friend of Kootchie is a friend of mine!! If Kootchie says you are sassy and open-minded.. I know I will have fun reading your posts!! ;) *HUGS*:grouphug:

"Hugging is contagious... spread it on!!"

YAY!!!! I'm finally on!!!! Activated. finally :) Now.. Thank you Koochie?? *snickers* for welcoming me :D

Thanks Heather and Freaky for the welcome.

*cant help but hug back* I thought yawning is contageious ((yawns)) even talking about it just made me yawn.. but hug is also contageous ((hugs again)) Just dont think naughty :D

Jaymee Fox <---:crazy:

Wheel-Man, thanks. So you like drag racing?? what kind of car?? :) I know several dragster drivers who races in Chevy Berettas and 69 Chevy Camaros :D

My friend wants to build me a drag race car but I have to find a car first heh... isn't that fun?

:bowdown: Jaymee Fox in a 69 Camaro

You guys can see some camaro pics i drew and theres one of me.. who I think I'm sexy *sly grin* drapping herself on the car

http://photos.yahoo.com/airce2 *in 2nd folder*

the slowest I have ever drove was not even moving at all LOL

BB. shhhh.. dont show me off. I want to keep a low profile ok :naughty: :D

I am not a Jamie Foxx fan or anyone's fan but God (no comments from you guys please.. this name I have is because I'm a sexy white fox *sly grins*

Originally posted by Jaymee Fox
the slowest I have ever drove was not even moving at all LOL

BB. shhhh.. dont show me off. I want to keep a low profile ok :naughty: :D

I was expecting to hear you saying driving backwards very fast. :p

Originally posted by Jaymee Fox
I am not a Jamie Foxx fan or anyone's fan but God (no comments from you guys please.. this name I have is because I'm a sexy white fox *sly grins*

Care to share a pic? :p

SilenceGold... hehe yeah that one is good to use too *drive backward* .... I do have pics online but...... doesn't share until I know the person well *smile* And If i am asked for a picture I expect one in return (no fake pics)

:)

Chel Thank you! Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I am so blessed to be in this AD forum for now :)

Back