Please say a prayer for a close friend of mine...

I just got another update and its not good - part of his right lung collapsed again and they are not planning on waking him until his airway begins to function properly.

Thank-you.

The update I received this morning is that he had a good night, he got part of his lung re-inflated and they drained some fluid off of it. We had a churchwide prayer for him this morning and I hope that the Lord will hear our prayers and direct the doctors and nurses to bring physical healing to Matt.

Thank you.

As of this morning, he was to be woken up but when they tried to bring him out, he started fighting the tubes so they had to put him back into a coma. He has responded to family and he is scheduled for surgery this morning. Just pray that the surgeons are able to fix his broken parts. They are also taking a love offering at the church for his family. If you wish to give to the love offering, please PM me. They are wanting to get the love offering to the family sometime this week.

So sorry to hear about your friend, Matt. I will keep praying for him and his family. :hug:

Oh my dear! I´m very sorry to know about your friend. He is continue in my thought and hope everything goes smooth for him.

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers everyone. Another unfortunate update is that they have postponed the surgery again because his vital signs were not within normal ranges. His heart rate and blood pressure shot up extremely high and they are unsure of why. Keep praying that his vitals will balance out so that he can undergo the needed surgery.

Ooops, just saw this. Let's hope and pray that the docs will work their magic. And you hang in there, too.

i pray for you hope be happy sound great. i hope be continue for you I hope be heal safe you are happy :wave:

Thank you, they had to postpone the operation for 5th time because his V/S went way too low for the operationto be safe. Its been quite a rollercoaster. I only pray that he levels out soon. Im not sure how much more his body can take with his V/S going to extremes every day.I hope he suffers no long term damage from this, but everyone fears that he might.

Dixie,I'm sorry to hear about your friend,I will pray for him.

I am really sorry to hear about this. I hope things improve for your friend. (hugs)

Ive not received any new updates as of today, but for the time being, no news will be considered good news.

Back