Please pray for my uncle.

WhisperHorse

Reaction score
Please pray for my uncle Kevin to making sure that he's fine and nothing that is so serious with him since he's in the hosptial right now, his girlfriend found him laying ont he floor and nothing able to respond, doctors suspect that it's from stroke. since he can't moving or doing anything at all. He's only 53 years old, older brother of my mother's. Even, his girlfriend explained to my mom, she got pissed off since my uncle kevin don't have the insurance for a bit while due to obama changed the insurance things even at his work, he's working as a chef at the fancy resturant that where president or famous people will go. he lose his insurance in around one week ago but gonna to apply for new insurance on next monday but, too late since he's at the hosptial at this moment. Please pray for him. Thanks everybody.

I will pray for your uncle's health and insurance situation.

I hope he will get better soon and get into therapy to improve his muscles and speech so that hopefully he can be himself again. I am praying for him. It is hard when it comes to health insurance and President Obama is trying to work with that and I guess he lose it. I don't know what happen as I have been busy before coming home tonight. :hmm: and also give you :hug:

Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

I'm sorry to hear about your uncle and this unfortunate situation.

Your uncle, your family and you are in all of our prayers.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Hope everything gets resolved with the insurance.

I´m very sorry to know about your Uncle. My thoughts goes with you and your family and hope everything goes smooth for your Uncle. :hug:

I'm sorry to hear that and I will keep him in my thoughts and hope that he gets well.

Oh, and I have a suggestion regarding him having no insurance and how to pay the hospital bills - maybe your family could do some sort of fund-raising thing, hold a big BBQ party and say that anyone and everyone is invited but they could donate to help pay for the bills? Something like that? Be creative, it doesn't have to be a BBQ picnic, it can be anything. Even do a show where people dress up and act like other celebrities and sing and stuff, and people who wants to donate $$ can come up to the stage and give them money (no not like strippers, just a fun comedy show). Where I used to live we would do drag shows and we would fund-raise money for various charities, many of them that had nothing to do with sexuality or gender, we've donated money to cancer foundations, epilepsy foundations, even meningitis foundations, we've had big successes, sometimes to the tune of $5 grand and more. That was back in Minnesota. I know you're not part of the GLBT community so it does not have to be a drag show, it can be any kind of show...it's just that that's where my idea comes from. I used to perform in drag shows just for fun and we've had huge successes. So, why not? People could dress up like their favorite celebrities or characters or whatever, sing songs, or do magic tricks or do skits, etc. Anything. Even comedy. Be creative. The more silly it gets, the better. Tons of laughs will bring in lots of money. It's a great way to fund-raise. Why don't your family give that a try? I think it will help a lot with the hospital bills til the insurance kicks in.

Back