Please pray for my grandaughter

sunflowergal

Reaction score

My hubby got called from his son yesterday. He said his son and his daughter-in-law noticed their daughter's bump on her head. The baby's name Haylee. Haylee have bump on her head and swelling. It started about one week ago. They took Haylee to Hospital and she went into MRI about one week ago. Yesterday, They took their daughter to see a doctor and finally, Doctor got test result. Yes, That is very serious. We know that is very dangerous. Baby Haylee is going to Hosptial in Oklahoma this Friday. The doctor is going to drill hole on Haylee's head and insert tube in her head through down to her stomach. She still have fluid her vein in her brain. She is only 4 months old. We are worried about her. My hubby and I adore her and We love Haylee very much. My step-son wants me to become Haylee's Grandma. I am proud to be Haylee's Grandma. My hubby and I are going to Oklahoma and stay at motel this Thursday. We can't wait to see baby Haylee this Thursday evening. We might come home this Saturday or Sunday. Please pray for Haylee! Thank you!

Very sorry to hear about your granddaughter. I will keep her in my thoughts.

Aw, so sorry to hear about your grandaughter, my prayers are with you and your family. Hugs

Oh, poor Haylee! Yes, I will pray for her. :hug:

*ouch* i am very very very sorry to hear about ur baby. oh my god, she just 4 month old. I will pray for her. :hug:

Awww I'm so sorry for Haylee, of course she'll be in my prayers. :(

never hesitate to ask for prayer!!!!! I'll keep your granddaughter in mine along with your family and I'll pass it along to my friends and family!!!

Poor baby Haylee, I will pray for her :hug:

So sorry about what is happening to your granddaughter. Praying for her and her family.

Oh my dear... I'm very sorry to learn about your granddaughter. I will keep her in my thoughts and hope everything goes smooth for her. :hug:

She is in my prayers and hope everything will work out well. Hope you will all have the courage and strength to carry on during this trying time. :hug:

Im so sorry to hear about your granddaughter..she
is in my thoughts and prayers!
Wonder how did that bump happen on her head?
God bless!

Thank you! That's scary to thought about my grandaughter's pretty head getting drill hole by doctor. I hate to think that. I'm trying to stay positive. I have alot of things to do today. We will leave here in early tomorrow morning. It's long drive up to Tulsa, Oklahoma. It's about 8 hours to drive up there. I will get more information about Haylee's condition. I will be back on AD this weekend.

It must be scary there.. I'm sorry. Your granddaughter, your family and you are in my prayers now. :grouphug:

Back