please help me to find my bestfriend....

kristy

Reaction score
please help me to find my bestfriend "usastargal" ? she used to be in deafchat..... and i tried to send a e mail , pager, everything.... but she wont respond to me .....
I started become panic worry about her.... i wont want to lose her and i know a whole her life.....
she and i are very very closes friends ever i have !
I know she quitted in deafchat and deaftalk because she have a reason!
I really love her very much in my heart ....
if you hear about her and lets me know.... how is she doing ? is she still upset with me ? i can resolved problems with her .....
i know she and i always bullie each other but she know that!!!
i am not going to give up on her !
if you contact to her and please show this to her and i want her read this !!!!!!!!!!!!
i dont care what another peoples say and i am not going to buy their stories. they are full of craps !!
i prefer like when anyone person who being a honest , sharing our feeling, learn something news or old ways , etc......
i dont want anyone hurt her for no reason about me !!
i hope she wont buy what another people say about me......

please will you contact her for me????
please lets me know and i am not mad at you or anyone
but i want to stay with her for a beautiful freindships that i have a one person (usastargal ) have !

thank you for understand how i feel and i hate to become worry about her too.....
thanks !!!

kristy said:
please help me to find my bestfriend "usastargal" ? she used to be in deafchat..... and i tried to send a e mail , pager, everything.... but she wont respond to me .....
I started become panic worry about her.... i wont want to lose her and i know a whole her life.....
she and i are very very closes friends ever i have !
I know she quitted in deafchat and deaftalk because she have a reason!
I really love her very much in my heart ....
if you hear about her and lets me know.... how is she doing ? is she still upset with me ? i can resolved problems with her .....
i know she and i always bullie each other but she know that!!!
i am not going to give up on her !
if you contact to her and please show this to her and i want her read this !!!!!!!!!!!!
i dont care what another peoples say and i am not going to buy their stories. they are full of craps !!
i prefer like when anyone person who being a honest , sharing our feeling, learn something news or old ways , etc......
i dont want anyone hurt her for no reason about me !!
i hope she wont buy what another people say about me......

please will you contact her for me????
please lets me know and i am not mad at you or anyone
but i want to stay with her for a beautiful freindships that i have a one person (usastargal ) have !

thank you for understand how i feel and i hate to become worry about her too.....
thanks !!!

you ought know where she live :)

she live in pennsiylana .... i have her home address and said returned back to me !!!!!!! no handwriting !
i got puzzled !

What Cricket means is have you gone to her house and see if she is still there or actually moved and disappeared?

Also, be careful!! You'll never know if someone if going to accuse of being a borderline stalker!

Or, are you?

kristy said:
she live in pennsiylana .... i have her home address and said returned back to me !!!!!!! no handwriting !
i got puzzled !
okay, it got my attention, who's she? where in pa?

It'd be helpful if you can tell us her name, then maybe one of us knows her.

well...... i wish i would like to tell you her real name but not this public room........
she usually go to deafchat or deaf talk ... sometime she go to deafconnect ....... but i found out that she quit everything and she act real change her lifes and i never seee her before when she change her lifes and i belevie in my heart that she found someone who lies or wont let her talk with me anymore ..... i dont understand what she has problem???
she and i was very closes and real bestfriend i ever i had ...... she helped me lots and i do helped her lots but when she found someone ( i already knew about her life and she already found someone but i cant tell you about her life)
it is so hard for me to tell you about her but i cant tell you in about her problems and things....... it betweeen me and hers .....

i read to ringo.com and there is nothing i can do with those ....
missing ... i dont think i dont need to call the missing because i knew that she live with her mother and her step dad in pennn....
i dont know for sure if she move and live in her own place to live with someone that she loves ........
maybe someone told her about a bad thing about me ..... give to her big upset her stomach .... i dont know what is going on with between someone and her?
i tried to warned her about dont listen to anyone about b.s stories about us !! but maybe she already buy their stories if she did then she should tell me about it and i will tell her lets her go for buy their stories for a waste time for nothing !
oh well. yes i do

How can we help you find her if you won't tell us her real name? :roll:

i dont want her get mad at me if i tell you about her real name is !

her real name is Teresa Horner

kristy said:
i got puzzled !

perhaps she's only trying to avoid you perhaps she thinks
that you're bothering her... perhaps just leave her alone if she's
really interested or concerned then she would have
contacted and/or communicated with ya..

If you love someone set them free, if they return, its yours, if not it was never meant to be

Or better if you love someone, set them free, if they don't come back, hunt them down and shoot them. ;)

Last edited:
There have been times when someone would start dating someone else and suddenly leave out everything else in the world just for that mate. Other times are death in the family, suddenly life-changing situation, death itself, or just plain avoiding you. What I would suggest that you take it easy and not panic. Give it some time, she might come back or suddenly appear out of nowhere.

Ever heard of the phrase?

A watched pot never boils.

If you sit and wait for her, she may never return. Let it go and let fate make its decision.

Back