Playstation 3 Online ID List

Good luck, but 80Gb have Wifi too. Well, ALL of the PS3 models have Wi-Fi intergrated. Only you can find 60GB is on ebay/black market

Good luck, but 80Gb have Wifi too. Well, ALL of the PS3 models have Wi-Fi intergrated. Only you can find 60GB is on ebay/black market

Yea, i undy dat but i jux need backward compatible because i would like to playin with old video games to newer video games, you know? Thanks, tho sir

Yea, i undy dat but i jux need backward compatible because i would like to playin with old video games to newer video games, you know? Thanks, tho sir

We all know the feeling. Backwards compatiablity is always important to gamers to replay or catch up on old school gaming and such.

At least the only most 100% backwards compatiable console is the Wii with gamecube games that still lets u use the gamecube memory card and the gamecube controllers...Sony and Microsoft should note that for the next generation.

If you don't mind me asking, how does Sony's online service compare to Microsoft's(so far)?

Sony service online are okay but it's free YAY! Microsoft service are pretty fast and cost money per month or year as customer prefer. But I already pay the ISP once is good enough not double. I like keep myself wise.

don't say "or xbox360!"

buy PS3 due to it's graphics - awesome (most ps3 games comes with bluray games) and BLU-RAY DVD!
PS3 is the new future generation.
*smashing xbox360 with my own feet*

Nope! the secret of PS3 is Blu-Ray cause there will have more room for more longer game or higher resolution texture. DVD storage 4GB to 8GB compare to Blu-Ray storage 25GB to 50GB and in future, 400GB whooo!!!!

Yo! Xbox360 Fans! put those beside cause this topic discuss about PS3. got it?

Sony service online are okay but it's free YAY! Microsoft service are pretty fast and cost money per month or year as customer prefer. But I already pay the ISP once is good enough not double. I like keep myself wise.

PC is free!!!

PC FTW!!!!

I'm back to PS3 and my PS3 ID is Lucky3killer, just same old one in 2007.

Chevyman496 here. Mostly I play is Black Ops and NFS Hot Pursuit. I only play 3 to 4 times a week. My 14 year old son take over PS3 sometime. His is Sillydart48. We have 2 PS3. One of my PS3 have YROD :(

You guys might had remembered me long time ago when we were add as friends in PS3. I cleaned out all friends name long time ago because I was so clumsy on how to format and clean out ID name due to trying to get rid of PS3. Lately I had got new PS3 slim and love the games and everything what PS3 offered. I just thought of recollecting my old deaf buddies from here. I just sent friend request to everybody that listed their name here. I might had missed some of your names here but I doubt I did ;o)

I no longer own Wii and Xbox 360 because PS3 had won my heart. :D By the way my PSN ID is Zing31 in case I missed ur name.

Back