Playoff's/Superbowl whose ready?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics of us on the day Cards made NFC championship!

My brother and I with my son before the game started...

002-2.jpg

My brother and hubby before the game..

006-2.jpg

Before the game

011-3.jpg

012.jpg

My brother and I in complete shock when the Cards won

017-1.jpg

Nice pic thanks for sharing the last pic I noticed the dog has a smile on his/her face as well :)

I'm rooting for Cardinals.

Go Cardinals!!!!

My vote is for this to be all over with and get to draft and next season. Its nice to see a team make it to Super Bowl that haven't been before, but Im still waiting for my team to make it for first time.

Doug...what team would that be for ya to see in the Super Bowl for the first time?

AH yes the Jaguars... didnt they get closer in the AFC Championships some years ago?? I think so....let me see if I can find some facts on that....

AH yes the Jaguars... didnt they get closer in the AFC Championships some years ago?? I think so....let me see if I can find some facts on that....

Patriot nation hehehe :P Jax waste of time:giggle:

*Having Patriot withdrawls*

OH yes the Jags went as far as the AFC Championship game back in 1999, losing to Tennessee (on the way to losing in the Super Bowl vs St. Louis Rams) so it would be nice to see if the Jags go back there again or go beyond that...

OH yes the Jags went as far as the AFC Championship game back in 1999, losing to Tennessee (on the way to losing in the Super Bowl vs St. Louis Rams) so it would be nice to see if the Jags go back there again or go beyond that...

:nono: :nono: :nono:NE Patriots will come back:P

My co-workers made a bulletin board displaying support for the Cardinals as a dedication to me..I was shocked! I will take pics on Monday...

My co-workers made a bulletin board displaying support for the Cardinals as a dedication to me..I was shocked! I will take pics on Monday...

Shel, that's very cool! Please share a pic that would be great! I sure hope the Cards can beat the Steelers. I have a few friends who are saying, Steelers will win grr...LOL I am rooting AZ Cards!

Shel, that's very cool! Please share a pic that would be great! I sure hope the Cards can beat the Steelers. I have a few friends who are saying, Steelers will win grr...LOL I am rooting AZ Cards!

Of course I will post any pics relating to the Cards' road to the Superbowl. My hubby and I got invited to 3 Superbowl parties and maybe 1 more...ugh, I hate that cuz I have to decide when i really want to go to all of them...

Of course I will post any pics relating to the Cards' road to the Superbowl. My hubby and I got invited to 3 Superbowl parties and maybe 1 more...ugh, I hate that cuz I have to decide when i really want to go to all of them...

Go to the one with the most Cards fans :)

Cool, Shel.. go to some parties if there are some flocks of red Cards around..hehe...and do post that pic of the bulletin board for us all to see... would be cool...

Doug.. nawwww Steelers gonna lose for sure.. I get a feeling the Cardinals will fly good...

BLIMEY!! Double post....sorryy....

Last edited:
Cool, Shel.. go to some parties if there are some flocks of red Cards around..hehe...and do post that pic of the bulletin board for us all to see... would be cool...

Doug.. nawwww Steelers gonna lose for sure.. I get a feeling the Cardinals will fly good...

:h5: Sharky! Exactly!! AZ Cards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back