Playoff's/Superbowl whose ready?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? Thank you! Yes I love it!

I am diehard....Steelers fan!

Im glad that they are questing for 6th championship, no other team have achieved more than 5 champions.

As the O'le days of Steelers..... with waving "The terrible towels" screaming... Go IRON CITY!!!!

ole0.jpg

Hey I am just happy that Cards arent one of the 6 teams who hasnt been in a Superbowl anymore. The 20 years of jokes are over!

LOVE it baby! Yea I am happy that Steelers won...so your friend lost bet did he? :giggle:
Why? Thank you! Yes I love it!

I am diehard....Steelers fan!

Im glad that they are questing for 6th championship, no other team have achieved more than 5 champions.

As the O'le days of Steelers..... with waving "The terrible towels" screaming... Go IRON CITY!!!!

:wave: If, the Steelers don't win the Super Bowl, I hope the Cardinals do. :laugh2:

Enjoy your Iron City beer, ya know, the pale stale ale with the foam on the bottom.

I remember seeing advertisement signs with a picture of the Budweiser Clydesdales horse's pissing in buckets while the team is attached to the Bud wagon, advertising: "Iron City" beer. :giggle:

Yeah Pittsburgh has 5 Super Bowls.... a 6th might be a recordbreaker for sure but I really want to see if Arizona can do the impossible and win a Super Bowl for the first time in franchise history... the Cards have won 2 NFL titles, first one in 1925 (named NFL Champions as there weren't any playoff games at the time till 1933) and the last one in 1947, both when the Cards were based in Chicago....

Franchise history:
Pittsburgh Steelers - 1933 joined as the Pittsburgh Pirates, later changed to Steelers in 1941, and merged with Philadelphia Eagles in 1943 for 1 season as Phil-Pitt (Steagles) due to World War 2 in 1943 and also merged with the Chicago Cardinals in 1944 to be known as Card-Pitt as a result of WW2 too and then returned to full operations in 1945. Pittsburgh in the time from 1933 to 1965 has never ever been in a NFL Championship title game until Super Bowl was created in 1966 due to the American Football League challenging for superior rights. Pittsburgh has been in 6 Super Bowl, winning in 1975 vs Minnesota, 1976 vs Dallas, 1979 vs Dallas, 1980 vs Los Angeles Rams and most recently 2006 vs Seattle.. the only loss in Super Bowl was 1996 vs Dallas. Now that is Pittsburgh's 7th SB appearance.. wow...

Arizona Cardinals - started in 1921 as the Chicago Cardinals (merged in 1944 with Pittsburgh and then back to full operations in 1945) and relocated to St. Louis in 1960 and again to Phoenix in 1988 (Phoenix Cardinals from 1988 to 1993). The Cards have appeared in 2 NFL Championship title games, winning in 1947 vs Philadelphia and the next year 1948 losing to who else, Philadelphia... the Cards have never ever appeared in the Super Bowl till this year (I do hope to hell the Cards do the impossible and win the SB!!!!!)

So this will be the first ever meeting in Super Bowl of Pittsburgh vs Arizona... gonna be a great game and it gonna be fun for sure!!!

Very funny!

I haven't drank Iron City Beer for years! Not sold in my area :(

:wave: If, the Steelers don't win the Super Bowl, I hope the Cardinals do. :laugh2:

Enjoy your Iron City beer, ya know, the pale stale ale with the foam on the bottom.

I remember seeing advertisement signs with a picture of the Budweiser Clydesdales horse's pissing in buckets while the team is attached to the Bud wagon, advertising: "Iron City" beer. :giggle:

I thought I would put up some logos... 2 of them Arizona, and 2 of Pittsburgh.. for desktop wallpaper.. so enjoy!!!

I thought I would put up some logos... 2 of them Arizona, and 2 of Pittsburgh.. for desktop wallpaper.. so enjoy!!!

You forgot my beloved NE Patriots:giggle::P

I'll rooting for....................uh.......um....... Pittsburgh Steelers.

I am for the...uh...the Dolphins! I mean...hmm...

(what's wrong with me?)

The Cards...yeah, that's it...the Cards. Go Dolphinals. (No...Cardinals).

You forgot my beloved NE Patriots:giggle::P

LOL If NE had gotten into the playoffs and then went onto the Super Bowl I would have provided a NE wallpaper... lol.

ouch! me >:nutkick: <poweron:P

OO didnt know Ocean could be mean to Poweron by kicking him squarely in the balls.. wow.. lol Ocean ya ought to try out for field goal kicker with NE!!! LOL...:laugh2:

LOL If NE had gotten into the playoffs and then went onto the Super Bowl I would have provided a NE wallpaper... lol.

LOL .. I know we still rock:P
OO didnt know Ocean could be mean to Poweron by kicking him squarely in the balls.. wow.. lol Ocean ya ought to try out for field goal kicker with NE!!! LOL...:laugh2:

sharky, he slapped me that's what he gets :giggle:

Cardinals...my hometown is Phx, AZ and Eagles is my 2nd cuz my hubby's hometown is Philly. We have both teams' flags hanging up in front of our house. Our neighbrs across the street have Pittsburg flags and we all live in Raven country! How ironic!!!

hah u are lucky to not live in Raiders country, if so ur flags will gone in 5 seconds

I ALWAYS go for the underdog, always. Cards all the way baby! You heard it here first.

FYI u should pick Eagles over Cards since Eagles are #6 equals underdog team! ;)

cant believe eagles def team played shit, fuck! I always wanna see Steelers/Eagles in SB but failed few times (SB39, SB40, and now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back