Playoff's/Superbowl whose ready?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go Steelers

steelers.gif

Steelers fans would love this...

ole0.jpg

On Wednesday, I hung my Cardinals flag and my hubby's Eagles flag...Thursday, I come home from work and saw that my hubby's flag was gone. It was windy that day so I told my hubby that it is a sign that the Cardinals will stay strong and win the game. My hubby said the flag flew to Tampa Bay meaning that the Eagles will go to Super Bowl while the Cardinals stay home. Now, the bickering starts!!! :lol:

Shel90 , its possible its a sign and AZ Cards flag stayed still :giggle: My dad wants the Cards to win too. I just applaud Eagles for getting rid of Manning :) It will be a good playoff game. I had a dream of the playoffs, that Eagles and Cards broke it in fight and the refs had to come break it up. The crowd was cheering. I can' t believe that I am dreaming this :giggle:

Shel90 good one!

We can literally say, this Superbowl is for the birds LOL

Last edited:
I ALWAYS go for the underdog, always. Cards all the way baby! You heard it here first.

Oh and, on a side note, My Dolphins are way under the cap and there are lots of quality free agents, so they say, available next year. :D

Just printed flyers supporting the CArds and taped them on my hubby's truck...ssshhh!!!

He has an Eagles' license plate cover and Ealges' magnet....heheheheheheh

Come on, Cardinals.. win for us eh!!! been some 60 years without a championship title!!! Do it for all suffering Cardinals fans!!!

Come on, Cardinals.. win for us eh!!! been some 60 years without a championship title!!! Do it for all suffering Cardinals fans!!!

Did u know that the last time the Cards were in a Championship game (before NFC and AFC) they played against the Eagles? That is so strange!

Who the heck could have picked these matchups and outcomes? Its kinda funny a 7-9 team has home field advantage in the NFC Championchip game. Weather tonight in Pittsburgh is cold and some snow likely. Maybe a 13-10 finish? something like that? But bad weather is the great equalizer in football.

Did u know that the last time the Cards were in a Championship game (before NFC and AFC) they played against the Eagles? That is so strange!

Shel , that's pretty interesting information. I have a good feeling your AZ Cardinals are going to the bowl. If they do go and Steelers win this one, I am rooting for your Cards even if the Ravens go, being on the west coast, you have my vote for the AZ Cardinals :) :h5:
Shel90 Congratulations!!!! Your team is off to the Superbowl! I am sure your celebrating like crazy good game and emotional ending indeed. You guys deserve it! again, congrats!!!!

Last edited:
OH yeah the Arizona Cardinals have done the impossible, winning the NFC title vs Philly.... what a close and exciting game.. wow... now the Cards can wait and see who will win for either Balitmore or Pittsburgh to advance... wooo I knew the Cards could do it and I was nervous about how the game progressed.. but whew... wow...

Who the heck could have picked these matchups and outcomes? Its kinda funny a 7-9 team has home field advantage in the NFC Championchip game. Weather tonight in Pittsburgh is cold and some snow likely. Maybe a 13-10 finish? something like that? But bad weather is the great equalizer in football.

Each team worked very hard to win the position for Superbowl. The AZ Cardinals do deserve it after , about 60 years not winning a championship or so. I am having fun watching the Steelers vs Ravens now, we will find out soon, stay tuned.

Now we know who the AFC Champions are.. .the Pittsburgh Steelers...they will be off to Tampa for Super Bowl XLIII against the miracle team the Arizona Cardinals!!! This game will be very close but I do believe in the Cards and they will come out winners.. I hope!! LOL....

This was the last thing I wanted to see Pitts going to Superbowl. I really hope to see AZ Cards win this Superbowl to make history in NFL. Go Cards!!!

When the Cards won, my brother and I went outside screaming and I collapsed. I just cried!! Wow...

My neighbors r die hard Steelers fans...my brother is over there now hanging out with them getting drunk. My hubby is passed out.

My neighbor was just here and she said "you are going down!". This is gonna be fun.

On my FB, many of my friends and family in AZ r saying they r going to go out and party hard tonight in downtown Phx. Wish I cud be there with them but that's ok!

Will wear my Cards jacket for the next 2 weeks!!!

When the Cards won, my brother and I went outside screaming and I collapsed. I just cried!! Wow...

My neighbors r die hard Steelers fans...my brother is over there now hanging out with them getting drunk. My hubby is passed out.

My neighbor was just here and she said "you are going down!". This is gonna be fun.

On my FB, many of my friends and family in AZ r saying they r going to go out and party hard tonight in downtown Phx. Wish I cud be there with them but that's ok!

Will wear my Cards jacket for the next 2 weeks!!!

I understand how you feel its going to be an awesome game. I really hope AZ Cards kick out Steelers, restless_heart said, they won 5 SB's It will be history if your Cards win, let's make history! :giggle:

I hope your ok after you collasped? I am sure your filled with excitement and joy over this victory :)

Congrats to Cardinals and Steelers. I'm very glad that Eagles is not in playoffs anymore, because they got in playoffs by lucky (not deserved though).

Steelers are going to destroy Cardinals offense for good. Steelers' offensive team did pretty good today against Ravens' defensive team ,,, meaning what? Steelers just walk easily to get a trophy in the final, perhaps they catch trophy in the end of 4th quarter instead of football. :lol: It's time for Kurt Warner to announce his retirement. Matt Leihart is just ready to step in.

Sorry Shel, you know it is fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back