Playoff's/Superbowl whose ready?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was one big time heartbreaking loss. Iam still down about it. To lose like that is just horrible!

Thanks everyone for the support...just a shame cuz fucking Pittsburg already has 5 rings...they dont need another one!

No offense to the fans but I am still pissed about the game. LOL!

Now you know how I felt when the Seattle Seahawks lost to the Steelers in the Superbowl! :lol:

On a serious note--I'm glad to see you posting on AD about the game. I do want to let you know that your team really gave me the run of my money as I betted on the game! :lol:

Now you know how I felt when the Seattle Seahawks lost to the Steelers in the Superbowl! :lol:

On a serious note--I'm glad to see you posting on AD about the game. I do want to let you know that your team really gave me the run of my money as I betted on the game! :lol:

I came home at midnight from the Superbowl party last night and had to get up at 530 am for work...was a struggle cuz I downed over 10 glasses of margaritas out of nervousness yesterday! I survived at work today despite being a little hung over! :lol:

I came home at midnight from the Superbowl party last night and had to get up at 530 am for work...was a struggle cuz I downed over 10 glasses of margaritas out of nervousness yesterday! I survived at work today despite being a little hung over! :lol:

:laugh2:

DAYUM!

I wish I was there with you! :laugh2:

No doubt--we would've had a blast--eating, drinking and be merry! :lol:

The Seahawks won't ever get in the bowl in our lifetime. :P Well...maybe they will once the team is moved to Oklahoma City. :P

They have went to the Super Bowl once, remember?

Dang.. I was hoping the Cards would do the impossible and win but ohhh the ending.. oh well there's next time for the Cards to try again.... I hope next year!!! hehe.. or a couple years later... would be wonderful...

So congrats to the Pittsburgh Steelers.. 6 Super Bowl titles?? wow... impressive in these kind of times the NFL has been thru and more...

Since each one of you is itching to know: How and why the great NFL team, the Miami Dolphins, got there name:

Dolphins was the winning entry in fan contest. Then-owner Joe Robbie said he liked the name because dolphins are "one of the fastest and smartest creatures in the sea."

So true. Now you can rest easy. :)

For those pissed off about the Cardinal's loss, look at the fact how well they represented themselves. They didn't get killed by 14 or 20 points. It took more than 1 incredible play on the last drive of the game for Pittsburgh to prevail. I say any Superbowl with the game still in question with less then a minute to go in the game, is a great superbowl. We've been treated to 2 great finishes the last two years. If there was anything I thought the game could have done without is the personal fouls on both sides when many players began to lose their cool.

Who the hell knows if my team will get to a super bowl ever, but it is great to analyze offensive and defensive schemes, coverages and all the inside stuff of each play. Even better so when all the players who execute the scheme in harmony and successfuly.

Who thinks that the Dolphin on Miami's helmet should have blood dripping sharp teeth? Cast your vote. I say yep- good idea. You?

:gpost:

Not a mere fish but a porpoise! Porpoises eat fish. They also eat Jets, Bills and Pats at a certain time of the year. :)

I won't be sastified until Seahawks whup Whiners asses. They cost Seahawks in the super dump.

What about Raiders and 48ers?

Both of them are in your ex-long live bay area.

Who thinks that the Dolphin on Miami's helmet should have blood dripping sharp teeth? Cast your vote. I say yep- good idea. You?

:gpost:

I thought fishnet cover on nemo logo would be cool. :lol:

GO PATRIOTS!

Hardy har, har...so funny I forgot to laugh. :laugh2:

The Celtics are indeed the bad ass team. There I am with you.

:ty::ty::ty: :ty::for all your good postings here. Football is now officially over exception of the Probowl this coming weekend. I had a great season , for one seeing my NE Patriot visit SD Chargers it was one of the worse games ever but I did cheer for them no matter what the outcome was. I still root and cheer for NE Patriots! Enjoy your time off to the next season sport of your choice and see you again next season:wave:

*NOTE* Mods may close my thread

Mod's Note:

Thread's closed at the creator's request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back