Playing online

Wolfboy

Reaction score
I got question. Is it possible to play online with others who have xbox live if you are on a pc in some certain games? Like Doom3, Prey, Fear, ect.

I got question. Is it possible to play online with others who have xbox live if you are on a pc in some certain games? Like Doom3, Prey, Fear, ect.

Yes, it will be on Windows Vista support that. It will be in January 30, 2007.

Ah bogus man. Well at least the future games I can play multiplayer with steel. You hear me steel im comming for ya :D Now I gotta upgrade pro to vista. :|

Yes, it will be in January 30, 2007. :D I know you will exciting it. But first you have to get test on your model and see make sure what you need and get part. If all are successful. Then you can download it or you buy it. That is very important to make sure if your computer desktop and part need part and successful. :D

Ah bogus man. Well at least the future games I can play multiplayer with steel. You hear me steel im comming for ya :D Now I gotta upgrade pro to vista. :|

ah ha ha aye I'm look forward to it :rofl:

ah ha ha aye I'm look forward to it :rofl:

:rofl But first you have to get check your desktop test for Window Vista first. Because I told you have to check first. Then if all desktop successful. Then you will get upgrade. :D That why my class teacher explain to me learn about Window Vista upgrade. You have to wait and first test. :D

I took test and few are failed due crappy video card (64MB).

I took test and few are failed due crappy video card (64MB).

Just one part. Sound not bad. I think it about $50.00 for 256 MB video card. That why you need one. Ask for computer fix for you. :) I know how to use it. I know before. :D That good for test. :D

I download the upgrade RC for scan test. But it long long long and slow. I forget it. I can't find the test is. Because my computer Dell. I think RC not want me to check my hardware. I don't worry about it. I will talk to Dell.com and find out. :)

Back