Plans on Christmas Day?

Calvin

In Hazzard County
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I will be staying home for Christmas with sister and niece. :)

I will be staying home for Christmas with sister and niece. :)

I just completed a brief hone visit to see family; I'm actually headed back to Chicago Union Station right now, as it's the last stop, and then I will transfer to the #151 Sheridan bus for the long ride back home.

Last edited:
Christmas eve at my parents with the family, Christmas day at my wifes sisters with family.

Christmas Eve at our house with twelve people. Christmas day at my moms with twenty two people.

On Christmas Eve we celebrate with my younger daughter and her family, then Christmas day my husband and I will visit my stepmother, eat at a favorite local restaurant, then make an English style Christmas dinner on Christmas night.

Looking forward to Christmas Eve after many texts from my seven year old granddaughter today, informing me of all the plans. (And some of my presents such as the blanket and collar she made my toy dinosaur that she gave me on my birthday) It's fun when young relatives get old enough to carry on long text conversations. :)

On Christmas Eve we celebrate with my younger daughter and her family, then Christmas day my husband and I will visit my stepmother, eat at a favorite local restaurant, then make an English style Christmas dinner on Christmas night.

Looking forward to Christmas Eve after many texts from my seven year old granddaughter today, informing me of all the plans. (And some of my presents such as the blanket and collar she made my toy dinosaur that she gave me on my birthday) It's fun when young relatives get old enough to carry on long text conversations. :)

Botti.....Safe travels, hope the weather is OK.

Your so blessed to have such wonderful grandkids, and their creative too. I can't wait to be a grandma. I do have my sweet, sweet goddaughter.

Tomorrow my youngest is flying back from Ireland. She had so much fun with her sister. She has a two hour layover in New Jersey, hope the weather is good. She will gain back her 8 hours which she will sleep every one of them I'm sure.

Christmas Eve church service. Christmas day our daughter, son-in-law, and two grandsons will come over to our house.

Christmas Eve church service. Christmas day our daughter, son-in-law, and two grandsons will come over to our house.

I went to church today, and oddly enough, some of the people there recognized me from the last time I set foot in the place-- 10 years ago.

Christmas Eve, one of my sons will spend the night...Christmas Day, dinner at my house with everyone, should be 6 of us, plus the pets (of course!)...we will also be riding over to another side of Town to take a Dining Room Set to one of my son's apartment..(a Christmas gift)...All he has is a bed, and is using it for a Sofa also...:giggle:...but has a big flat screen TV....Look forward to it so much.

Morning, we are taking food to some people. The spending tme with my finace family and mine. Leave the gifts for the kids so they can open them at midnight or in the morning. It think that's it. BUt celebration starst since tomorrow since its my fiancés bday

52138-Christmas-Is-On-Hump-Day.jpg

My nephew (my sister's son) will be arriving to her house on Tuesday. I have not seen him long time. He is a doctor now and live in San Francisco, California, I think. I am anxious to see him. My sister said that we will open the presents or gifts at midnight. I am not ready to go into the Catholic Church, yet. My car quit working now. Boy, am I glad I had made it here from Canada to Santa Fe. I did not know what is wrong with my car. I think it might be the converter that need to be replaced or it could be the battery. I have not gone to the car repair shop, yet.

Anyway, it will be just 6 of us in the late afternoon or evening to have dinner just like Thanksgiving. So it will be good to eat. Will report back after this Christmas Day.

In Canada, on the 26th of December, they will have Boxing Day, not a lot but some will get lower price to buy the products. Here, I don't think we don't have like that. :D

My hub's family lives here a few blocks so we will see them, first our home, dinner for christmas eve, and then visit them for christmass dinner and next few days as well. My hub's brother will stay at our home for a few days. I havent make plan to see my parents in PA yet. More likely, in Jan.

:wave:I hope all have a great time!

for me - nothing, enjoy time with hubby and dogs.

last Saturday, we saw his sister and her family at their house. When we finally got there, it was very nice - the day leading up to it - hard - I got another bladder infection <had one about 2 weeks ago which involved trip to ER> and my hubby got rear-ended at the gas station actually on the Saturday morning we left for the holiday gathering at his sister's. He had gone there earlier than we left, to get gas and do a couple last-minute things while I stayed home at that point to do some last-minute other things. Small rear-end collision but he has to call auto insurance today.

we always get together with hubby's sister's family since my husband's parents died. The Thanksgiving time is when we spend time with my parents. That is the way we split it up since I'm Jewish.

I went to church today, and oddly enough, some of the people there recognized me from the last time I set foot in the place-- 10 years ago.

I ran into a guy I went to grade school with and it was 15 years later we ran into one another and we both recognized one another right away . If I met someone new last week I would not remember their name 3 days later. Give it another 35 years or more and see if can remember people names. LOL!

I see visit to sleep over my gramma also then my granma visit to my uncle (father) then go to the see tomorrow then what do figure out not sure my father so plan so I see my uncle (nephew/neice is exciting to see christmas plan :P 25th we figure out see fun! we see find out,good news

champagne, pancakes, ham on bone, watch a movie or 2, and then go to bed

Back