Plane Crash At SF Int.

They now say 3 dead. A young girl died in hospital last night.

I think the fire truck ran over one if the 1st two girls who died. She was covered in foam.
:(

I think the fire truck ran over one if the 1st two girls who died. She was covered in foam.
:(
That's right but it has not been confirmed that the fire truck killed her.

Two others -- both 16-year-old girls from China -- were reported dead soon after the Boeing 777 crash-landed at San Francisco International Airport.

One of those teenagers was hit on the runway by a fire truck, though it's unclear whether she was already dead when she was struck, San Francisco police spokesman Albie Esparza said.

"Right now, we are waiting results from the coroner to determine if she died from the crash or the fire engine going over her," the police spokesman said. "And that will be part of our investigations, like any other case, by our hit-and-run and major accidents investigations teams."

so why you don't believe me since I got it off from same link?
What? You replied to NaidaUP before I posted my link.

http://www.alldeaf.com/2207455-post162.html

Don't talk to me like I am stupid.

Come on, Jiro. You know that I know that you don't have a source that said a fire truck ran over a third person who just died in the hospital.

Do you want me to let you go again?

wow alot of debates!!

yea pilot error or airport error.. who knows

wait until they done on thier job for find a fault..

Our local news did an interview with the cheif firefighter. He confirmed that one of the two 16 year olds was found in the wheel well of the fire truck. They claimed due to the foam she wasn't seen. They still don't know if she was dead prior to that. In addition to that, a third victim died Friday. This third victims family has asked for no press coverage regarding her death. It's all very, very sad. Reading the 911 calls makes me ill. This crash could have been so much worse, thank god the plane didn't cartwheel.

Flying is still the safest way to travel. I read that your chances of crashing and dying in a plane crash is 1 in 1.2 million.

Still freaks me out to fly. The day this plane crashed we were making plane reservations for my daughter to Ireland.

I will definitely pay more attention to the safety drills and sit carefully while landing.

What? You replied to NaidaUP before I posted my link.

http://www.alldeaf.com/2207455-post162.html

Don't talk to me like I am stupid.

Come on, Jiro. You know that I know that you don't have a source that said a fire truck ran over a third person who just died in the hospital.

Do you want me to let you go again?

huh? what... are..... you.... talking... about, dude?

Geez, I fly often and this sort of news coming in isn't so encouraging! :lol:

i going Latvia soon cheap flight i go over east europe often and it dont inspire me,hate flying but what can you do:hmm:

Back