• Other Vegetables

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Other meats

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters

prostock19

Reaction score
What do you like on your pizza?

I like meats...including chourico. Gotta have the potugese sausage on it.....don't forget to add extra cheese.

Last edited:
Always order pizza with pepperoui and onions. Add chopped tomatoes (depend which company I order from).

I was an pizza man for some italian restaurants.

One restaurant's owned by deaf guy from VA here in washington state. His family have about over 50 years of real italian cookings and pizzas. And I see on ProStock's lists on poll. I didn't vote because they don't have my favorites... :( But cheese pizza's close to my favorites but light on cheese

But I can think of what I liked and what I made... You can see where I worked at and at that time when we got some reviews.

http://www.abbondanza.net/default.asp

LOTSAAAAAAAAA cheese!!!!! and ofc i like pepperoni on it on RARE occasions ill have it with sausage

Originally posted by GoldenLeaf74
I like to order mushrooms, onion, Sausage, Pepperoni, and extra cheese. :thumb:

DITTO! :dance: :dance: :dance: and! I'm having that tomorrow!

I love Hawaiian Pizza! Yummy! I also like all kinds of pizza, especially with meat on them. My boys like just plain extra cheese pizza, and I don't blame them. My baby boy likes sausages and green peppers. :shock: That surprises me that he likes green peppers because most kids don't like it. :pat on his back: Good boy!! ;)

Originally posted by DirtyOldMan
I was an pizza man for some italian restaurants.

One restaurant's owned by deaf guy from VA here in washington state. His family have about over 50 years of real italian cookings and pizzas. And I see on ProStock's lists on poll. I didn't vote because they don't have my favorites... :( But cheese pizza's close to my favorites but light on cheese

But I can think of what I liked and what I made... You can see where I worked at and at that time when we got some reviews.

http://www.abbondanza.net/default.asp
Sorry DOM, there was only 10 choices. If I could have 30 choices, I would put every ingredient I ever put on a pizza. I worked in a Pizza Restaurant for 10 years.

Yeah, ProStock

The menu are authentic italian pizzas, at least they says so.

Try the real italian pizza in Italy. They are good...

What you see in italian kitchen in any restaurants are just almost like italians at their own home.

I had met several naples men who makes pizza dough from scratch. They were so happy to meet me since I make them from scratch too and they wanted to take a picture of me with them together. They have good and strong gestures. I want to plan to meet them again in Italy soon one of those day.

By the way. There's some more but was not added to this menu at this time.

Where and what kind of pizza restaurant that you worked for ? Fast food franchise chain, yes?

I went to Pizza Expo in Las Vegas once. It's good gathering the informations about pizzas and all.

:mrgreen: Ahh... Now I'm in mood to order a pizza from Contos' Greek/Italian restaurant!

Shrimp and artichoke pizza from Not Your Average Joe's!!!!!
Had salmon pizza once....YUMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, ProStock

The menu are authentic italian pizzas, at least they says so.

What you see in italian kitchen in any restaurants are just almost like italians at their own home.

I had met several naples men who makes pizza dough from scratch. They were so happy to meet me since I make them from scratch too and they wanted to take a picture of me with them together. They have good and strong gestures. I want to plan to meet them again in Italy soon one of those day.

By the way. There's some more but was not added to this menu at this time.

Where and what kind of pizza restaurant that you worked for ? Fast food franchise chain, yes?

I went to Pizza Expo in Las Vegas once. It's good gathering the informations about pizzas and all.

:mrgreen: Ahh... Now I'm in mood to order a pizza from Contos' Greek/Italian restaurant!
I worked for a local place. Worked for a greek. Was the only pizza place in my old home town for 20 years. Now, there are 4. Town has grown.

When I was in Germany and Italy, they told me that Pizza was purely an American invention, which became popular in Europe after WWII. This surprised me. And their pizzas are so good.

I love the Four Cheese Pizza, or Pizza with white cheese and large basil leaves. Delicious!

Incidentally, they also make spaghettis very differently in Europe. They add potatoes to the spaghetti sauce at last minute. It is called Sauce Bolognese, very good!

Back