Pizza Places u'd rather go ?

MDCodeRedFreak

Reaction score
i absolutely LOVED going to Chicago's Pizza .... yummmmm-mie !!! hehe

theres this one place close to where one of my best friends lives...they make alfredo pizza omg...*orgasms* but i havent had it in a long long time..and dont think ill have it anytime soon :(

Originally posted by PiercedPixie
theres this one place close to where one of my best friends lives...they make alfredo pizza omg...*orgasms* but i havent had it in a long long time..and dont think ill have it anytime soon :(

My evil side of homemade pizzas....

Attachments

• pizza3.jpg
    pizza3.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 142
For a chain, I like Domino's or Papa Gino's. For local, I like Famous Pizza of Tiverton RI (worked there for MANY years), Kingston Pizza, and Tony's Pizza here near URI.

I like Cici's cuz costs so cheapeee!!! also not much sauce on it. That's my opinion.

:dunno: i usually go between either Dominos, Pizza Hut or Ledo's Pizza depending on my mood LOL

Originally posted by VamPyroX
Where are you from? We have CiCi's in Dallas, TX.

There's several...

Hot Springs, AR
Russellville, AR
Conway, AR
Benton, AR
Little Rock, AR

Originally posted by SilenceGold
There's several...

Hot Springs, AR
Russellville, AR
Conway, AR
Benton, AR
Little Rock, AR
They have it in Arkansas? Interesting!

Have Cici's about 6 blocks from my home. Live in Denver area. Surprise Colorado finally have Cici recently. Remmy, Texas have lot of Cici's.

I love that one local Sicilian pizza place called Morena's ... The toppings are all totally fresh and lots of it. They use less sauce and more of chopped tomatos which I like it that way. Gosh they are so delicious... I think my cravings are coming back again hahaha

i liked godfather's pizza.. but they're kind of non-existant here now.. :( so i opt for pizza hut! STUFFED CRUST!! *orgasms along with jen (piercedpixie) for different reasons*

Back