Pimped my hearing aids

DeafNerdMommy

Reaction score
Did my first hearing aid pimping. I used nail stickers or foils. I need to redo the tube. I am getting new tubes and might try dye to get the blue I want. I do plan on changing it up maybe later this month since I can remove the stickers easily.
Does anyone else have theirs pimped?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AllDeaf App mobile app

Attachments

• 1443916300544.jpg
    1443916300544.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 49
2e322cg.jpg
. Sure. This actually a previous one.

I've got Seattle Seahawks theme for fall.

Bottesini
Your glasses just reminded me of a gal I grew up with that even wore hers in the swimming pool because of being so nearsighted! At one point one lens came out in the 8 1/2 foot deep part of the pool and I got the job of diving for it (did find it) and going back to the dressing room to get her good glasses as she always wore a slightly older pair to swim.

Years later she discovered she could stand hard contacts and get a much, much better correction. That also got her less restriction on driver's license.

Bottesini
Your glasses just reminded me of a gal I grew up with that even wore hers in the swimming pool because of being so nearsighted! At one point one lens came out in the 8 1/2 foot deep part of the pool and I got the job of diving for it (did find it) and going back to the dressing room to get her good glasses as she always wore a slightly older pair to swim.

Years later she discovered she could stand hard contacts and get a much, much better correction. That also got her less restriction on driver's license.

Yes, they are thick. :lol: At this point, I'm legally blind and nothing is going to do any good.

Yep

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AllDeaf App mobile app

Attachments

• 1443929002559.jpg
    1443929002559.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 37
Cute! I admire those who decorate their HAs and/or cochlear implants. I don't because it causes attention from people. :P mine are skin-toned and tiny, so you can barely see them except for the tube and part of the ear mold.

DeafNerdMommy and Botti - those are both really cool - so colorful!

I'm considering HA's for me and if I got any, I'd see what neat things I could do with them! I don't care if people see 'em-

IMG_1489.jpg

This is my CI, did this quite awhile ago. I'm going to look into getting some more fun stuff for my CI. Only problem is, no one can see my CI's because my hair is long.

Back