Pictures of my precious pitbulls

LaurenTTRD

Reaction score
If you got a beef with pitbulls, and get lost :)

dogs.jpg

cute doggies, are they pure pitbulls? but i see the brown one is more pitbull than the white one. my girlfriend had 3rd pitbulls so far. two of them were pure, and one of them wasn't pure.

The white one is purebred, and other one (mixed of bloodline of red/brown/blue/white pitbull) its rare type. Most breeders prefer one straight bloodline of pitbull such as (Blue Nose) n etc.

I used to have a pitbull. It was great with my kids.

Thanks. I wanted to get third one - oh boy I'm not going to have time for third one.

Did you know your home insurance premium is higher if you have pitsbills for pets? My daughter has pitbull mix and she is really sweet. Alley is 14 years old , I think the old for pitbulls . Your dogs are pretty .I bet know no one is going to break into your home!

Did you know your home insurance premium is higher if you have pitsbills for pets? My daughter has pitbull mix and she is really sweet. Alley is 14 years old , I think the old for pitbulls . Your dogs are pretty .I bet know no one is going to break into your home!

My insurance is not high :) I have a friend who works there, and its smart thing to get another insurance called (Umberlla Insurance)

Never had an issues with my dogs, they are both trained & very friendly. They were in the dog classes (5 sessions)

My neighbor, he have a staffordshire terrier - people often minderstood that dog as pitbulll and his dog is pretty dangerous toward neighbors not me though. haha. One day, Ill ask him to take picture of his doggy and post here.

Example PIcture ( the difference between Staffordshire Bull Terrier & Pitbull)

Staffordshire Bull Terrier

s30.jpg

American Pitbull Terrier

American%20Pit%20Bull%20Terriers3.jpg

Pitbull Terrier dogs are more stocky - (My first dog died couple of years ago, she was a pitbull - she doesn't have a stocky looking, she looks very slim)

:wave:LOVE your Pitties! I'm involved with Rottie and Pittie rescue and have Rotties.

Question for you - do you foster the stray dogs and find 'em home? If so - How do you like it?

:ty: which? the smaller Rottie baby <darker face> is 6 months. I also have a young adult. The baby is about 55 lbs; she will probably outweigh my adult who is about 75. I also have a veteran Lab <12 yrs.> through rescue who is only about 60 lbs.
He has done some agility but never the Dog Walk that you see the girls on there. :)

oh - no, I don't do fostering - with three dogs and where we live it wouldn't work. Even when we had two - for many years prior to this triplet set of dogs we had two dogs - one of whom is the Lab who's still here and the other is my very dear heart dog <very first Rottie girlie> at the Bridge who was dx'd w/kidney disease at age 2. She lived to be 8 and 1/2 with good life quality with the aid of several vets and me home-cooking for her - but her medical needs as well as the behavioral needs and very bad hips of my Lab <also dx'd when he was was 2> meant that we really focused on them for a long time and so even though I was involved with dogs I never did any fostering. I have assisted in home visit placement and handled dogs at rescue events.
I currently volunteer at a shelter in a behavioral mod. program and am a member of several Rottie org's, and a local Bully group-

:ty: which? the smaller Rottie baby <darker face> is 6 months. I also have a young adult. The baby is about 55 lbs; she will probably outweigh my adult who is about 75. I also have a veteran Lab <12 yrs.> through rescue who is only about 60 lbs.
He has done some agility but never the Dog Walk that you see the girls on there. :)

Yup - Im talking about Kaylee - Cute Puppy

Back