Pictures of My pets

chris' mom

Reaction score
Pets2-23-09003.jpg

Our newest 2 additions are hamsters..the white one is named Bridge, the grey on Jones..My 6 year old named them

Pets2-23-09006.jpg

Pets2-23-09008.jpg

Cooper watching the hamsters like a hawk..the whole time licking his lips..

Pets2-23-09009.jpg

and the hermit crabs we got for Christmas. The pink shell one is named Elizabeth, the purple Jack and the white one Isabella (the other 3 shells are empty). My 9 year old named them

Hope you enjoyed the pictures

those pictures are sooo cute. just last picture, you said purple and pink shells are real? sorry i sound dumb but i have never seen so colorful shells. ha cute!

Your pets are so cute!
What kind of your dog you have in here? Don't you mind my asking? I like your dog. He's SO cute watching the hamsters. I was thinking of getting myself a puppy but I haven't decided yet. I already have two cats, BTW.
Again, your pets are so cute. Thanks for sharing it with us. :)

The dog looks like he will enjoy the hamsters very much if they ever get loose! :lol:

awwww adorable pictures... I love those picture of dog staring the cage... :giggle:

when i was little girls i had hamsters but they dies im hope they would get one or not somedays

View attachment 13635

My little male Teacup Chihuahua. Saying it is to damn cold to go out and do my business. It was 18 degrees that morning!

Had to coach him off the step to step on the cold iced grass. :lol:

Well let's say Cooper (the dog, Cockapoo) got a small taste of Jones (the gray hamster) today because Chris took him out of the cage and threw him down..luckly we saved Jones in time. Bridge (the white hamster) came close to death tonight. Chris (it's always Chris) took him out of the cage and was carrying him around and squeezed..Bridge didn't move for an hour and about 45 minutes later he was bearly moving..he's now running and healthy!! So it's been exciting in my house..Between the dog and Chris it'll be amazing for these hamsters to servive.

On to the Crabs. We like the pretty shells they have for them. The pink one moved into on of the new shells today at some point and my oldest son picked up the pink shell and freaked cause he thought the crab died.

The Dog..is a Cockapoo..a mix between a cocker spinal and a poddle. He's the sweetest thing you'll ever meet. Except last night I put the hamster cage on my tall dresser to keep them safe and cooper was on and off the bed all night trying to figure out how to get htem..I think tonight the hamsters are not going in my room..LOL

I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures please feel free to post your own..I don't mind I enjoy seeing other peoples pets as well

Chris is NOT a nice person..I am trying so hard to teach him how to handle animals (any animals) but the communication barrer is alittle hard..I think after he almost killed the one and made Jason cry and then started to cry himself I think he'll not do that again can only keep fingers crossed.

threw him down?

:lol: Nope. All I had to do was open the car door. He was like "Yee Haw" Mommy is taking me for a ride. :giggle:

Then I closed the door. He did his business. After that. He was pouting. So I had to take him down the road to make him happy.

View attachment 13635

My little male Teacup Chihuahua. Saying it is to damn cold to go out and do my business. It was 18 degrees that morning!

Had to coach him off the step to step on the cold iced grass. :lol:

Only 18 degrees? :laugh2: My hearing dog, Snickers, pants in that temp of weather . . . it's too hot for her! :)

I just read about Cockapoo dogs. Here's a link: Cockapoo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Interesting! I had never seen cockapoo dogs around here except miniature and toy poodle dogs.
Thank you so much for your time to reply me about Copper, your dog. :)

what the heck is cockapoo! Never heard of it and I thought it was the name of bird species. thanks for sharing! :laugh2:

Back