Picture of Your Significant Other

LOL i've been saying it for a while. been friends for... 6 years? and started a relationship since last year. we're not a serious couple but just having fun. :cool2:

Cool...:cool2:

At least you would get free dental.....wise investment. :)

My Significant Other...

My Daughter & Me

My daughter is married to the camera.. she loves taking pictures of herself!

My Daughter & Me

My daughter is married to the camera.. she loves taking pictures of herself!

Your daughter looks exactly like u! She is 11 years old, right?

My significant other

023.jpg

here it is... finally dug it up from my backup drive... celebrating her birthday last year? or 2... :dunno:

bday.jpg

That is a nice looking girl. Now why did you tell us your kids would be 1/2 caucasian when you have a nice girlfriend like that and she is already a dentist? Tsk:nono: ( and no I am not actually an elderly Korean )

That is a nice looking girl. Now why did you tell us your kids would be 1/2 caucasian when you have a nice girlfriend like that and she is already a dentist? Tsk:nono: ( and no I am not actually an elderly Korean )

I didn't say half-Caucasian. Just half-korean which is from my side. I think you got mixed up. It is my brother who likes Caucasian girl.

Jiro, your girlfriend is pretty. I love her hair. :)

I didn't say half-Caucasian. Just half-korean which is from my side. I think you got mixed up. It is my brother who likes Caucasian girl.

That is so weird!:shock: You did say that. Of course they will be at least half Korean.

Sometimes I think you are a little strange.:P

That is so weird!:shock: You did say that. Of course they will be at least half Korean.

Sometimes I think you are a little strange.:P

yes she thought so too that I am indeed :crazy: lol. she's chinese. but then again... I might end up with someone else... who knows? :dunno:

Looks like he saying " You want this one sweetie or ME?" :giggle:

Aww, when was that picture taken Jeepie?

My hubby fell in love with the pumpkin and wanted to devour it! :giggle:

Back