Picture of your pets

At first when they moved in, our dog was just curious and knew we are welcoming the kitties into the family so he was checking them out and we told him be good... so we trained him to be easy with the kitties until they get big enough, ya know. He didn't complain... but the female kitten didn't like any dog including him.. so she likes to hiss or growl like a dog at him causing trouble.. making him want to get back at her by growling and chasing her where ever she goes. Still do... tried to teach him but now been scolding her to cut it out, she has been cutting down some... but ya know they are only 8 months old... still learning. The male kitties and our dog does get along just fine. On some days, they play together... because the male kitties doesn't use their claws.. the female kitten does.

Interesting. I had three male kitties, one of them passed away last feb. They all don't really use their claws to smack or whatever but two females I adopted last dec (2011) they both are female and did use their claws and smack etc. but we are teaching them not to bit or smack but one of them get better and the other one is better. interesting about male and female kitties.

Frisky Feline said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheWhiteTiger

At first when they moved in, our dog was just curious and knew we are welcoming the kitties into the family so he was checking them out and we told him be good... so we trained him to be easy with the kitties until they get big enough, ya know. He didn't complain... but the female kitten didn't like any dog including him.. so she likes to hiss or growl like a dog at him causing trouble.. making him want to get back at her by growling and chasing her where ever she goes. Still do... tried to teach him but now been scolding her to cut it out, she has been cutting down some... but ya know they are only 8 months old... still learning. The male kitties and our dog does get along just fine. On some days, they play together... because the male kitties doesn't use their claws.. the female kitten does.

Interesting. I had three male kitties, one of them passed away last feb. They all don't really use their claws to smack or whatever but two females I adopted last dec (2011) they both are female and did use their claws and smack etc. but we are teaching them not to bit or smack but one of them get better and the other one is better. interesting about male and female kitties.

Posted from Alldeaf.com App for Android

TheWhiteTiger said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Frisky Feline

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheWhiteTiger

Yea it may be the security, strength, etc, they behave on it.

I have a 5 set of English Bulldog but presently with me are a male &amp; female,their names are Female(Wisky),Male(Major).They are 11wk old,top quality purebred champion bloodline english bulldogs,Currently vaccinated, Vet Examined, Health certified and comes with a 1yr health guarantee, home raised and family socialized,also friendly to babies as well, they have tremendous attitude, excellent temperament with great personalty, very friendly with other pets and little kids, they have an incredible high rate of learning and they are AKC registered, recently dewormed, current on all shots.<br>

Recent...as of yesterday

Attachments

• cell 020.jpg
    cell 020.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 8
  • outdoor alex storm 033.jpg
    outdoor alex storm 033.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 8
  • outdoor alex storm 014.jpg
    outdoor alex storm 014.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 8
This is Buddy. He is a 5 year old Labrador Mix and weighs about 63 pounds. We got him from the same man who gave us our cats. So far, Buddy and Sammy are getting along great.

Buddy.jpg

This is my "grandpuppy." Bonzo is my daughter's dog but she is dropped off here about twice a week. The picture is over a year old but, she never grew up!

I never had such a tiny dog (not 7#)! My dogs have always been stock dogs, there was a pug and we had pointers years ago. The stock dogs weren't big but they were tuff. Actually, the pug was tuff - or, she thought she was.

Bonzo is pretty tuff herself. She is a Cairn/Poodle, a Terripoo, & looks like a tiny Scotty. She has an incredible amount of energy.

My son-in-law's mother died just after Thanksgiving and Bonzo is mentioned in her obituary. Her own dog died 2 years ago and the "grandpuppy" was pretty important to her, too. We didn't compete. She had Bonzo a couple days each week & we got her a couple days.

downsize-3.jpg

This is my "grandpuppy." Bonzo is my daughter's dog but she is dropped off here about twice a week. The picture is over a year old but, she never grew up!

I never had such a tiny dog (not 7#)! My dogs have always been stock dogs, there was a pug and we had pointers years ago. The stock dogs weren't big but they were tuff. Actually, the pug was tuff - or, she thought she was.

Bonzo is pretty tuff herself. She is a Cairn/Poodle, a Terripoo, & looks like a tiny Scotty. She has an incredible amount of energy.

My son-in-law's mother died just after Thanksgiving and Bonzo is mentioned in her obituary. Her own dog died 2 years ago and the "grandpuppy" was pretty important to her, too. We didn't compete. She had Bonzo a couple days each week & we got her a couple days.

downsize-3.jpg

She's a Cutie!...

downsize-3.jpg

Anything that incorporates Poodle ancestry, I could learn to love! :lol:

Oh my gosh, Bonzo does look like a tiny Scotty! How cute. She seems like a great dog!

The stock dogs weren't big but they were tuff. Actually, the pug was tuff - or, she thought she was.

They always think they're tuff, don't they? My brother's pug always did. I think of them as little bulldogs...

Oh my gosh, Bonzo does look like a tiny Scotty! How cute. She seems like a great dog!

They always think they're tuff, don't they? My brother's pug always did. I think of them as little bulldogs...

All little dogs seem to be very confused about their size, I think they all think they're ginormous. I seriously don't understand how anyone but deaf people could own a little dog......they're cute but they're barking would make me batty.

I was at the vet today, there was a woman there 2 little dogs that would not shut up, I turned my hearing aid waaaaay down until I had to talk to the lady at the counter.

When I was growing up, we had family friends with Cairns. I mean quite a few Cairns. I liked those little dogs. Of course, they were at least 7# x 2 in size.

Bonzo really seems like a terrier in her approach to life. I mean that she is very independent - yeah, and size-confused . . . The poodle seems to play a part in that she adores my daughter. DD just cannot go and come from her car 2 or 3 times when she's leaving her.

Bonzo will kind of ignore her when she goes out the door the 1st time. But, each departure, even if it is just moments apart, will cause more "separation anxiety" - I guess it is. If DD does that enuf Bonzo with just be nutz and howl for a minute or 2 and then go off to her bed.

She's usually okay after a nap.

Bonzo isn't much of a barker - thankfully. She is excitable, tho'. She doesn't like mailmen. Bonzo will even spot that blue uniform when we are driving thru a different neighborhood - & bark! Cats tho' -- cats are demons & have to be barked back to hell, I guess. She sure couldn't do much else to them.

downsize-3.jpg

wow, Nice! seems a real character

Z being Z, trying to look like a boxer

Attachments

• droid rzr 490-rs.jpg
    droid rzr 490-rs.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 10
And Mooch, you can tell this is the end of the couch towards the fireplace, the second is the back of the chair.

Attachments

• droid rzr 500-rs.jpg
    droid rzr 500-rs.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 11
  • droid rzr 481-rs.jpg
    droid rzr 481-rs.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 12
Back