Picture of your pets

Here is my baby...sugar glider...her name is Diva Thea (if you met her...the name would make perfect sense)

I am a small breeder of these exotic animals and currently have 10 of them :)

EasterDivaThea.jpg

Here is my baby...sugar glider...her name is Diva Thea (if you met her...the name would make perfect sense)

I am a small breeder of these exotic animals and currently have 10 of them :)

EasterDivaThea.jpg

awww...so cute and cuddly!

Looks like a squirrel. Do they bite?

Any animal with teeth bites...when they feel threatened. But its been years since I've been biten. Since they are so small (fully grown about 5- 5 1/2 inches long) they need to build a trusting relationship with you. They "family" animals where they bond to you and with loving attention you become part of their family.

My boy Henry and his God... I mean, ball.

Attachments

• henry.jpg
    henry.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Henry's ladies. Who are never glad to see him enter their paddock. Poor guy.

Attachments

• ladies.jpg
    ladies.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 4
IMG_20120408_131216.jpg

PC060002.jpg

PC060003.jpg

This is our Beagle.. is now 6. We have three cats (8 months old) Only found two of the three, Gray one is male, black one is female, third one looks like the black one but big as the gray one and is also male. New dwarf hamster and Leopard Gecko will be here in two weeks.. will take photos and share them with you. Tried to take photos of the fishes but they often come out blurry. Sorry. (Goldfishes, Tiger Barbs, and Glo Fishes).

Two black kitties? beautiful. i can see one dark black and one light black kitties. :aw:

Yep two black and one Gray.. they are brothers, and sister. Got them at 9 weeks of age from a neighbor. If you see my other pictures above the ones under the tree.. they are taken not long ago.. while awake.

And thanks.

Yep two black and one Gray.. they are brothers, and sister. Got them at 9 weeks of age from a neighbor. If you see my other pictures above the ones under the tree.. they are taken not long ago.. while awake.

And thanks.

I can see the photos of three kitties now. beautiful. your doggie looks adorable. how does your dog get along well with three kitties? :)

Not this past friday night, the friday before that my daughter found a bunch of kittens under the porch of a house no one was living in. She texted me asking if she could bring one home. I said okay. Well she was couging and sneezing, her eyes were all goopy and she had this weird matted spot of fur on the side of her poor lil face. So monday I took her to the vet at Pet Smart, and enrolled her in their wellness program. Turned out she had an upper respiratory infection and that spot on her face was a puncture wound, oh and round worms. Got her antibiotics, vitamins, meds for the worms and perscription food for sick kitties. She is doing so much better now, running around all over the place. I take her back to get her first round of vaccines. She's probably 6 weeks old now, her name is Savannah. I'm going to call her Sav'y though. Then I can say, don't jump on the counters, Sav'y. Don't pee on the carpet, Sav'y. Don't dig in the plants, Sav'y.

Poor kittens, do you know what happen to the rest of the kittens? I hope they are as lucky as your to be rescue.

I can see the photos of three kitties now. beautiful. your doggie looks adorable. how does your dog get along well with three kitties? :)

At first when they moved in, our dog was just curious and knew we are welcoming the kitties into the family so he was checking them out and we told him be good... so we trained him to be easy with the kitties until they get big enough, ya know. He didn't complain... but the female kitten didn't like any dog including him.. so she likes to hiss or growl like a dog at him causing trouble.. making him want to get back at her by growling and chasing her where ever she goes. Still do... tried to teach him but now been scolding her to cut it out, she has been cutting down some... but ya know they are only 8 months old... still learning. The male kitties and our dog does get along just fine. On some days, they play together... because the male kitties doesn't use their claws.. the female kitten does.

Poor kittens, do you know what happen to the rest of the kittens? I hope they are as lucky as your to be rescue.

I have no idea. I imagine they are probably running around that neighborhood now. It was the neighborhood her friend lives in, so I don't have a clue :( Huge amount of cats running around this town.

My baby exotic persian (short hair) Halo.. I have her parent cats as well.. :)

Attachments

• mybaby.jpg
    mybaby.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 16
Back