Picture of your pets

This is my "baby girl" - Jazzy.

IMG_20120904_165457.jpg

Last edited:
Tracy's babies ;-)

Okay here are my babies. MoJo is a year and 4 months (36 inches @ shoulder and 160 pounds) and Tessa is 4 years old (29 inches, 125 pounds).

MoJo (aka, Joseph, Jo, buffoon, dufus, pupperoni):

IMG_0821.jpg

Tessa (aka, the Countess, Pupcake, Tessa Love, big mouth - she's a barker):
IMG_0822.jpg

Thank you - they are excellent house dogs! I tried to see you puppy picture, but it was removed - what kind of dog do/did you have?

Thank you - they are excellent house dogs! I tried to see you puppy picture, but it was removed - what kind of dog do/did you have?

Me? I have a Malti-Poo puppy. Also a Shih Tzu, and a deaf Pekingese.

And all my dogs are rescues. :)

And all my dogs are rescues. :)

I think rescues make some of the best pets. I have rescued Danes before. Unfortunately, they are a bit fragile mentally and physically and don't recover from adverse situations very well. :hmm: they say people choose dogs that look like themselves - I wonder if I am choosing dogs that are similar psychologically???!!!!! :laugh2:

I think rescues make some of the best pets. I have rescued Danes before. Unfortunately, they are a bit fragile mentally and physically and don't recover from adverse situations very well. :hmm: they say people choose dogs that look like themselves - I wonder if I am choosing dogs that are similar psychologically???!!!!! :laugh2:

:hmm: I have an affinity for short, fat, hairy dogs!

(I better refrain from posting a picture for a while!)

Those who already know me, stop laughing! :P

Not this past friday night, the friday before that my daughter found a bunch of kittens under the porch of a house no one was living in. She texted me asking if she could bring one home. I said okay. Well she was couging and sneezing, her eyes were all goopy and she had this weird matted spot of fur on the side of her poor lil face. So monday I took her to the vet at Pet Smart, and enrolled her in their wellness program. Turned out she had an upper respiratory infection and that spot on her face was a puncture wound, oh and round worms. Got her antibiotics, vitamins, meds for the worms and perscription food for sick kitties. She is doing so much better now, running around all over the place. I take her back to get her first round of vaccines. She's probably 6 weeks old now, her name is Savannah. I'm going to call her Sav'y though. Then I can say, don't jump on the counters, Sav'y. Don't pee on the carpet, Sav'y. Don't dig in the plants, Sav'y.

Attachments

• 267265_3995861772787_1550815648_n.jpg
    267265_3995861772787_1550815648_n.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 22
Man and I was so looking forward to talking pirate to her. My daughter has decided to change her name.....to Ninja. I hope that's final because I'm taking her to the vet tomorrow for shots, going to have to give them a name, right now she's on the books as "kitty".

Back