Picture of your pets

luca1.jpg

My dog Luca guarding my cousin's baby.

Hi everyone here is a picture of me and Jade my fawn Doberman please excuse the cars condition it's my work car and it's the only car she allowed in lol

92295882.jpg

You'll see 2 pictures of my parents' standard poodle at dog park.

My rottweiler Zeus got to go in Federal Express building :).

Attachments

• 2012-07-09 16.19.40.jpg
    2012-07-09 16.19.40.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 19
  • 2012-07-09 15.33.36.jpg
    2012-07-09 15.33.36.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 19
  • 2012-06-07 09.40.09.jpg
    2012-06-07 09.40.09.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 20
  • 2012-06-07 09.32.40.jpg
    2012-06-07 09.32.40.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 19
Will someone show me how to post a picture. I would greatly appreciate it. I am pretty slow at this stuff, sorry!!!

I love poodles so much! Your parent's dog is good looking.

And Zeus looks like he feels like a real working dog!

Thank you!!! Polly is now 13 years old. It's hard for her to walk far those days. I'm glad I was able to get her to park where she would enjoy resting.

As you know, rottweilers are very loyal dogs. Zeus does me proud :)

I read that poodles have difference personalty depending on the color of their fur. I find that hard to believe , has anyone heard of this?
I love poodles too and miss my big goofy poodle so much!

I read that poodles have difference personalty depending on the color of their fur. I find that hard to believe , has anyone heard of this?
I love poodles too and miss my big goofy poodle so much!

I don't know about that for sure. I remember reading that among the toys and minis, black ones are harder to housetrain.

I don't see why, but since so far I have only had white, and now white again with my Malti-Poo, I guess I will have to find out in future.

Ur parents Poodle is really sweet...and she seemed to be reminsing at the Park...ur dog Zeus...very healthy and looks like he would be a force to deal with.....Great pixs!

Ur parents Poodle is really sweet...and she seemed to be reminsing at the Park...ur dog Zeus...very healthy and looks like he would be a force to deal with.....Great pixs!

Zeus is about 115 lbs. I think that is normal for a 4 years old rottweiler.

Yeah, I enjoy taking Polly to dog park even though I cannot really go around the park with her. We go and sit and enjoy the scene. Zeus wants to go around, but he knows he cannot do that when Polly is in haul.

Yeah, I enjoy taking Polly to dog park even though I cannot really go around the park with her. We go and sit and enjoy the scene. Zeus wants to go around, but he knows he cannot do that when Polly is in haul.

WOW 115lbs is huge, well compared to my 4lb Marley. I think all dogs are amazing. My mom has 3, Scottish Terrier, dachshund, pit bull mix. I thought she was crazy getting the big Pit. All the dogs have terrific personalities and funny that the pit is the most friendly. :hmm:

WOW 115lbs is huge, well compared to my 4lb Marley. I think all dogs are amazing. My mom has 3, Scottish Terrier, dachshund, pit bull mix. I thought she was crazy getting the big Pit. All the dogs have terrific personalities and funny that the pit is the most friendly. :hmm:

A Long Time and Temporary Pet

Pet Blog? Why not I post up two pet story in my pets life.

One photo (#1) is a drawing artwork of a family dog name Rusty who once live in the 90s. Rusty was the first pet in my father's family when I was around 14 or15 years old. Rusty was a young lost dog when my aunt discovered him who kept visiting her house as hungry. My aunt couldn't keep this dog and couldn't find the owner while this dog didn't have a name tag. She asks my father if he would own this dog and we did. Rusty had shared a lot of good memories because he had lived his long healthy life. One day I knew he was nearly in time to go even he can still run around like a young dog. That's why I drew him before he pass away.

The other photo (#2) is a real photo of young black cat who appeared came to my 2nd floor window during the early morning raining day. This was a mystery cat who want to come in with no name tag. I did tried to let the cat out of the front downstairs door but she didn't want to. So I decide to allow her to stay at my place until the afternoon before the city animal control came to my apartment. I have had a thought about owning this cat if no one claim this lost cat but couldn't. Due to that I can't afford caring any pet. When I had this mystery cat at my place all morning, it was almost like she had live at my place for years. She was different to any cat I know. She was not shy, scare or danger but a friendly one.

Family+Dog+Name+Rusty.jpg
Discovered+abandoned+small+black+cat+who+came+at+my+2nd+floor+window+this+early+morning+of+June+3+2012.jpg

eeffc75f.jpg
my first baby is the dumb looking one :P B/w Pug. From Left to Right: Daisy, Hope, Chomposaurus, Loki (back) and Nomster. I rescue dogs out of bad homes and seems to always end up with pugs lol.

Daisy is the oldest one of the bunch. One day, I went to a dog park with 3 dogs, Bumped into a strange woman who had Daisy. Chatted a bit and then walked around a bit. Realized that the lady was leaving ( she smiled at me), and there was daisy at my heel. She was very confused, scared and very very dirty. The lady waved bye and drove off. I was so angry when i realized she dumped Daisy at the park. I took her in and cleaned her up really good. I don't understand how some people could do that to animals. Dogs are amazing!

Back