Picture of your EX

yagazn

Reaction score
Are you going to keep the picture of your ex-bf or gf or ex-husband or wife?

If you want to keep picture of your ex then try use flash-drive (USB) then put them in a shoebox include love card, holidays card, birthday card.

Some people throw it away or burn it.

(No need to post picture of your EX)

muglarge.jpg

nye-breakup%282%29.jpg

Last edited:
im not using show pictures of my old boyfriend's pictures anymores!

I do still have pics of my ex(s) saved, just for the past sake.

in my time, i dont have any digital camera of exs. but i had pictures that were taken by 35mm camera or 110mm camera and those pictures are in the boxes somewhere. eh

<--dont have any pics of the ex wife but I gotta see her every time I wanna see my daughter and its a 50 mile drive down from my house...ugh.

I've kept a few but one of them HELL NO! He really hurt me a big time...long story. So I am not gonna post any pictures, sorry. I just wanted to stick where I am at with my husband and our kid plus of course our babies (dogs)

I don't throw away of ex, if he is the father of my children. I keep them until my children are older enough so I can give the pictures of their father to them. If, I am included in that pictures with their father from the past, I will give them these pictures, too. Since I am divorced, I already gave all those pictures to all my grown up children. :)

Like Maria, I have pics of my ex cuz he is the father of my daughter. I just put them away in a box until my daughter is all grown up. Then, I will give them to her. All the pics of my ex are with me or with her but any individual pics of him or him with his family/friends, I gave them to him.

I throw it away all of them. But two, I keep it because she is good and it was my fault I mess up. Never look at them until I'm old shit who want to told the tale of my life to grandchildren or strange kids on street.

I don't throw away of ex, if he is the father of my children. I keep them until my children are older enough so I can give the pictures of their father to them. If, I am included in that pictures with their father from the past, I will give them these pictures, too. Since I am divorced, I already gave all those pictures to all my grown up children. :)

Same here I have some stored away to give to the kids when they get older.

No need to deprive the kids from their past.

I did the same as Mrs. Bucket to the dump why hang on to something that was hurtful and betrayed by that guy no way!

They get tossed into the fireplace and drink a toast to new found sanity!

Since everyone seems too shy to post their ex's photos in here. I'm brave enough to post it in here.

Here is me and my ex during my highschool.

funny_girl.jpg

Happy?

Back