Pics of you - Part V

I really miss Northern California but it's not the same there now. The air was so clean you could see the moon beam at night , I never saw this anywhere else.

I thought it was San Francisco, the background looked familiar to me. What ship is that behind you ? I love California weather , no snow or ice ! We did get some snow
in Berkeley once and while in LA. I was talking to a woman and we both said we never wanted to see snow again . We looked out the window and it started to snow ! LOL ! We spoke too soon!

authentic you always have great travel or adventure scenes!
Reminds me of being on the pier at Fisherman's Wharf and seeing all the marine life, and the birds, and how excited I was to see the ocean for the first time. I've never been to Berkely WDYS but would like to visit-

authentic you always have great travel or adventure scenes!
Reminds me of being on the pier at Fisherman's Wharf and seeing all the marine life, and the birds, and how excited I was to see the ocean for the first time. I've never been to Berkely WDYS but would like to visit-
I loved living in Ca. people were so much more friendlier than in New England and I not the only person that feel this way about New Englanders .

When I visited in CA, it did very friendly too. I would love to visit New England and would be fun to see you. I've been to many states but not in New England at all.

When I visited in CA, it did very friendly too. I would love to visit New England and would be fun to see you. I've been to many states but not in New England at all.
Are you thinking of visiting New England ? It would be fun to see you too.

Thanks/:ty: not thinking it specifically for any time soon, just musing that someday I'd like to see it and it would be fun to see you at the same time :)

It's kinda late , fixing my hair and decided to put on my Brady jersey. My hair feels nice after the thinning and trim ;)

Attachments

• IMG_4497.JPG
    IMG_4497.JPG
    204 KB · Views: 41
I was in Antarctica sub region for a week. Penguins are scared of people except me because I'm deaf. ;)

2a7fxur.jpg

OK here it is, Ravens vs Vikings :shock:
During our company Winter Gala Party. Interpreter was so thrilled to touch the Ravens M&T Bank Stadium. Right on the 50 yards line!
IMG_1739Resized.jpg
IMG_1740Resized.jpg

Back