Pics of you - Part V

You've never seen a fishtail braid? Guess that's too fancy for NC ;) kidding!! Thanks :)

Nope but its been years back when I used to be married I'd braid my stepdaughters hair for her ;)

What are you using to take your selfies with, a tablet?

That's not a selfie. That was taken at Navy Pier. Says so at the top.

Riiiiight because selfies aren't taken at the navy pier o_O

A selfie is when you take a picture of.........wait for it......yourself. That's why it's a .......selfie.

This is me, me, me and me. :ty:
fzan0m.jpg

snorkeling at some local beach in DR. glad that I brought my own snorkeling gear + GoPro

10551503_10104213571166489_6081644877071275144_o.jpg

This cold weather is amazing. Finally, the comfy clothes come out of retirement.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Attachments

• 1410473187679.jpg
    1410473187679.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 68
8sBBwv1.png

Me with my deaf dog and my interpreting license! I am Deaf, but I lipread the test and wore my hearing aids. I didn't get a very high level (obviously), but I can do one-on-one stuff, performance interpreting and tactile sign interpreting until I can earn my CDI, and it will help me get into Gallaudet's CDI program! This is my proudest accomplishment! :)

8sBBwv1.png

Me with my deaf dog and my interpreting license! I am Deaf, but I lipread the test and wore my hearing aids. I didn't get a very high level (obviously), but I can do one-on-one stuff, performance interpreting and tactile sign interpreting until I can earn my CDI, and it will help me get into Gallaudet's CDI program! This is my proudest accomplishment! :)

good one

Thanks! :) She licked my mouth as the camera went off so I'm making a face.

I love your dogs! They are so cute!

8sBBwv1.png

Good luck getting into Gallaudet! Cute dog!

Back