Pics of you - Part V

FYI - This is how your hygienist really feels about you when you're 15 minutes late to your appointment right before her lunch:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Isn't that when they say "Oh, this looks bad. We need to schedule you for an hour and we've only got a 30 minute slot available for you today. We're going to have to reschedule."?

Anyway, if people looked like that when I was late, I'd probably be less punctual.

FYI - This is how your hygienist really feels about you when you're 15 minutes late to your appointment right before her lunch:

really? my ex girlfriend made ​​a face so when I told her that I wanted to play doctor and patient .... :giggle:

Isn't that when they say "Oh, this looks bad. We need to schedule you for an hour and we've only got a 30 minute slot available for you today. We're going to have to reschedule."?

Anyway, if people looked like that when I was late, I'd probably be less punctual.

My office will see you up to 15 minutes into the appt time. Arg.

f5c744b1e3c4ad0d26b1228471a2bc8d.jpg

My daughter and me ready for SNF

Yup. Now to figure out how to get just a little warmer, and I'd be good.

A scarf around your neck & face. Tomorrow when the wind chills will be in the teens, you won't be able to see my face except for maybe my eyes...if I don't have my sunglasses on.

A scarf around your neck & face. Tomorrow when the wind chills will be in the teens, you won't be able to see my face except for maybe my eyes...if I don't have my sunglasses on.

True, one of those would do it.

Me too,I have to bundle my face and try to warm the air I breath, as I have angina in cold air.

Back