Pics of you - Part V

Got a red-headed family.....freckles to boot!...one sister is actually very beautiful.....Don't knock red-heads!....:wave:

sponge-bob-popcorn.gif

who cares, it just not my taste

It is just hair color. What is your taste? Jessica Simpson or Kate Upton hair? Sorry, you will never meet them. :lol: I hope you look at personality is important than just hair and looks.

10306090_653340151050_6590939509581543838_n.jpg

This is how the Allergy Bandit rolls. Alice, however, looks like she is thoroughly enjoying the pollen.

What?! I thought it was literally impossible for guys to NOT like redheads. I was convinced that every red-blooded guy I know have a weakness for redheads. Like it is genetically inscribed in us to be attracted to them. Although I hear redheads tend to have wicked tempers and men married to redheads tend to have significantly shorter lifespans for some reason ...

I just got the Galaxy 5... It SAYS it's waterproof... I'm still scared... :ugh: I want to take underwater pictures... :ugh:

Probably a BAD idea. It's water-resistant, not water-proof. Very big difference in wording. I wouldn't intentionally dunk your S5 in liquids. Just know that it can handle a few drops of rain or a fall in the toilet without too much trouble. Although I'll never understand how people keep dropping their phones in the toilet. Or, in other words, I don't even want to imagine how that happened. :P

I'm not the most photogenic person in the world. In any case, here's me enjoying a brew at Bold City Brewery in Jacksonville while visiting with family earlier this year:

Was that the aftermath of a bar fight, your forehead looks like you took a hit.

Was that the aftermath of a bar fight, your forehead looks like you took a hit.

It's a trick of the lighting and an old scar I picked up as a baby. If I got into a bar fight, the Jamaican who owned the place would've handed me a chill-out brownie.

it's a trick of the lighting and an old scar i picked up as a baby. If i got into a bar fight, the jamaican who owned the place would've handed me a chill-out brownie.

lol!

My first time on Stand up Jetski!

Attachments

• Jetski6.jpg
    Jetski6.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 38
There are no big waves in river. I am going to try this next time:

Jeff must be a skilled jetski driver.

You can create a wave from jet ski by spinning in a small circle, and then jump over it or if you see some boats passed by, catch that wave, and jump over it. It would give you some adrenaline feeling. :D

Probably a BAD idea. It's water-resistant, not water-proof. Very big difference in wording. I wouldn't intentionally dunk your S5 in liquids. Just know that it can handle a few drops of rain or a fall in the toilet without too much trouble. Although I'll never understand how people keep dropping their phones in the toilet. Or, in other words, I don't even want to imagine how that happened. :P

Nope, it's waterproof... I took underwater photos... It was a good time! :D It can survive underwater for up to 30 minutes! :D It is so nifty! I had the Sony Xperia before it and it worked the same way, water proof and underwater pictures... So cool... :D :thumb:

why????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
But_why_-_Cat_Valentine.gif

My hair color is about her hair color naturally... a dark dark red... :P

Yes, us redheads to have fiery tempers! :twisted:

Back