Pics of you - Part V

2hz4b47.jpg

Most recent pic of me taken in December right before Christmas. We had a Marathon and I hadn't slept in 3 days and then had to run a Marathon and this is also right after the shower... I think the picture is rather self explaining of how tired I actually feel recently :( I'm like a living Zombie...

Most recent pic of me taken in December right before Christmas. We had a Marathon and I hadn't slept in 3 days and then had to run a Marathon and this is also right after the shower... I think the picture is rather self explaining of how tired I actually feel recently :( I'm like a living Zombie...

you're kidding me. doesn't look like it! You look like you had a great sleep and a big hearty meal

you're kidding me. doesn't look like it! You look like you had a great sleep and a big hearty meal

Believe me... I woke up on Thursday and went to sleep again on that very Sunday evening after taking some meds. I think you got yourself a rival. We should make a contest of whom gets less sleep? :giggle:

Believe me... I woke up on Thursday and went to sleep again on that very Sunday evening after taking some meds. I think you got yourself a rival. We should make a contest of whom gets less sleep? :giggle:

I will lose. for past this week, I've been sleeping "normal" and I wake up in the morning :-o

I'm wondering how long will that last

yes I could tell you look tired or a little bit of tipsy according to your picture someone else held the wine of glasses. ;) at least you SMILE!

Hope you are feeling real soon eventually.

yes I could tell you look tired or a little bit of tipsy according to your picture someone else held the wine of glasses. ;) at least you SMILE!

Hope you are feeling real soon eventually.

Defintely not tipsy Frisky ;) We all held a glass of champagne as reward after the challenge :cool2: It was snowing like hell outside and eventually we needed to drive back home. Besides I'm a very cautious person when it comes to alcohol :cool2: Just tired, tired, tired... and I photoshoped the picture some before cutting my friend out of the picture :giggle:

Looks nice JennyB. You and Alicia could be models together. :)

Back