Pics of you - Part V

R

rockdrummer

Thanks... not trying to hide anything.. that is just how they came out. Sometimes I wear shades during a gig... you know... just to look cool :cool2:

R

rockdrummer

yeah same for me in those pictures that it turns out OKOK. lol So you still are doing a gig, how often is that? thats awesome.
I have a gig once or twice a month.. Tonight I am going to jam with some friends just for the fun of it.. I always like the improv jams...

R

rockdrummer

Cool. I am not familiar whatever improv jams is. so have a blast tonight! :cool2:
Inprov is short for improvise. Basically we will make up the music as we go. A bunch of us that have never played together before will just make stuff up and go with the flow... That is improvising..

Frisky Feline

Inprov is short for improvise. Basically we will make up the music as we go. A bunch of us that have never played together before will just make stuff up and go with the flow... That is improvising..
Oh! Thanks for taking the time to explain this improvising. Oh then it is going to be fun and go with the flow tonight. cool.

Picture of me last summer. Not that anyone would be interested but i hate to feel left out after nosying all the previous picture threads :):P

Communication Software for Deaf Hard of Hearing - NexTalk