Pic of ur history style clothes to now

j.r.e.

Reaction score
Put ur pics about ur first style clothes in order different clothes to now... also, if u feels like to tell why r u wearing style..

1-first was prep when i was a lil kid...

2- i changed in a skater style bec i used skateboard..but later.. i stopped board.. i used skate roller... i wear clothes jnco...

3- i change in a bit punk bec i dont skate much... it's skater/punk mess clothes..

4- i changed in a strong punk bec i really dont skate anymore lol... i went to punk show lot now (crazy club punk show band)

5- i changed a bit in a HD sytle... bec i am father now... i really missed punk things... at least, i think i am punk/HD i cant wat to get HD motorycycle ;-) here's pics in order w/ number...

who s the kid? look cute

me....when i was kid...look like unfit clothes...like shirt light blue jean dark green...look afwul shits

teen yr, my clothes simple like gangsters...heavy jeans and clothes...like 100 dollars for jean and jacket alone. pity for my mom's spent $$

right now, i dress like...successful business dude...mix with gangster...but i don't have a pic. oh well

Originally posted by vvti low rolla
who s the kid? look cute

me....when i was kid...look like unfit clothes...like shirt light blue jean dark green...look afwul shits

teen yr, my clothes simple like gangsters...heavy jeans and clothes...like 100 dollars for jean and jacket alone. pity for my mom's spent $$

right now, i dress like...successful business dude...mix with gangster...but i don't have a pic. oh well

which kid? the baby i holding? if so, she is my daugther...

I wore plaid clothes because my parents wouldn't let me dress myself. By the time I was in high school, I became a stubborn asshole and wore only what I wanted to wear. Now, my parents still buy me "nice" clothes that I never or rarely wear. I wear anything that's comfortable and people say that what I wear are simple slacks.

when i was little, i wear many conflict clothles.

when i was pre-teenager, i wear baggy pant and simple shirt. i stopped use baggy pant becasue when i chase over my best bud. she threw the chair before i try to jump across it but the baggy control my legs. i fell on the floor and bledding my nose. i found it really hilarious but i realized there TOOO MANY people who wear baggy pant, look like they have CACA problem.

i try to find the style that it is REAL me. till i found out what i like to wear when i moved to california for pass two years.

go back to arizona last summer. it really hot! so, i wear teva shoe and simple short and shirt. it became bad habit to wear something very light.

when I was growin up eh I was stuck with t-shirts and jeans but I used to wear sweaters but not anymore cuz the weather here is much different than illinois :eek: heh so I wear nice t-shirts and jeans but when I go to work I use nice shirts and khaki pants ;)

For the last ten years, my parents would buy me nice sweaters that I never wore. During Christmas of 2001, I finally added "No Sweaters Please..." to the bottom of my Wish List for my parents. Yet, they still got me a sweater. Grr! Recently for Christmas 2002, I printed in huge bold letters, "NO MORE SWEATERS! I AM BEGGING YOU! NO MORE SWEATERS!" Finally, they didn't get me any sweaters! Whew! For the first time in ten years, I didn't get a sweater! What a relief!

uhh before my 7th grade, i wore jeans and boring shirts, both was short. Now i use any pants/shorts tha is not jean and hangin a little bit down, and XL shirts

Back