Phonak Naida S IX UPs

NaidaUP

Reaction score
Anyone got the Phonak Naida S IX UPs or other Phonak high end hearing aids?

I'm wondering how the 'automatic' ZoomControl and StereoZoom works? Do I have to touch my hearing aids at all for it to work?

On the Phonak Naida S V UPs, the ZoomControl and StereoZoom is not classed as automatic and I know you have to touch the hearing aids for it to work.

I'm just wondering how it makes it automatic, in what way?

I haven't picked up the Naida S IX yet but I've got a new audiologist after my last one left (loved my last audiologist) and the new audiologist doesn't like me asking him questions.

Anyone got the Phonak Naida S IX UPs or other Phonak high end hearing aids?

I'm wondering how the 'automatic' ZoomControl and StereoZoom works? Do I have to touch my hearing aids at all for it to work?

On the Phonak Naida S V UPs, the ZoomControl and StereoZoom is not classed as automatic and I know you have to touch the hearing aids for it to work.

I'm just wondering how it makes it automatic, in what way?

I haven't picked up the Naida S IX yet but I've got a new audiologist after my last one left (loved my last audiologist) and the new audiologist doesn't like me asking him questions.

I do have a Phonak Naida Q-90 UP but only one as the left ear is no response. My understanding is a bunch of this automatic stuff requires two. That does not bother me as I want to set as much as I can myself! I forget what we changed because it was changing when I didn't want it to. I even wish they could come up with a way that it would change programs instantly without waiting and getting "beeped" at. One illustration of my frustration is changing from T-Coil used with the FM system at church to general sound when there are things that also use response from individuals in the congregation. I lose the start of what they are saying and then the rest makes no sense.

I sounds to me like you really need to be looking for yet another audiologist if the new audiologist doesn't like you asking him questions. That, to me, should be a major part of their job.

Back