Phonak hearing aid casings

Cavvilyn

Reaction score
I have seen people change out their casings to different colors on their hearing aids and I wanna switch up my colors. Does anyone know where to get the different colored casings? I have the Naida V hearing aids.

Yes I have seen those, I think they cost a good bit other than that, I wouldnt mind having one myself. I also would like to have a raincoat for my hearing aid for when I am working so that it stays dry.

I have seen people change out their casings to different colors on their hearing aids and I wanna switch up my colors. Does anyone know where to get the different colored casings? I have the Naida V hearing aids.

Couldn't find skinit specifically for the Naida, but I THINK the AB CI Q70 ones will fit the Naida. You would want to verify this first, of course.

https://www.skinit.com/device-skins/medical-skins/advanced-bionics/naida-ci-q70-kit

LoveBlue
Cavvilyn is asking about for hearing aids and you just referred to a skin for a CI.

LoveBlue
Cavvilyn is asking about for hearing aids and you just referred to a skin for a CI.
Yes, I'm well aware of that. I can read. Can you? "will fit the Naida"

Oh, that's right, you're probably thinking I meant the AB Naida Q70. Well, I wasn't. I was referring to which ever version of the Naida HA s/he has.

LoveBlue

She noted that in her reply "..WILL FIT THE NAIDA".

Some CIs and HA have the same BTE body shape- that is what LoveBlue was referring to when she said she thought that the AB Naida skins could possibly fit the Phonak hearing aids Naida.

She noted that in her reply "..WILL FIT THE NAIDA".

Some CIs and HA have the same BTE body shape- that is what LoveBlue was referring to when she said she thought that the AB Naida skins could possibly fit the Phonak hearing aids Naida.
I’m pretty sure I’ve read it on the AB forum or AB FB group page when people had asked.

If you want the original casing changed to a different color, your audiologist should be able to have it changed.

If you Google around, you can find colorful decals for your HA. Just another option.

I changed my Naida UP from sandalwood color to Caribbean Pirate color.

My audiologist sorted it out for me.

You most definitely can change the colour. My Nadia’s didn’t come in a colour I wanted but one of the sky colours I really loved. So we ordered the casing for it and my Audi changed it out for me.

Back