Phonak Ambra vs Naida

oh, and I just have to add that me and daughter just watched that video again, and we laughed our butts off because there was a google ad across the bottom of the video for resound hearing aids :D

oh, and I just have to add that me and daughter just watched that video again, and we laughed our butts off because there was a google ad across the bottom of the video for resound hearing aids :D

mannnn that girl makes some funny videos! I've seen some of her other ones hahaha you tube Jenna Marbles she's hilarious.. Maybe you tube it when your daughter isn't there not sure if it's appropriate for her..dunno how old she is but she's pretty funny but she sometimes swears in her vids

mannnn that girl makes some funny videos! I've seen some of her other ones hahaha you tube Jenna Marbles she's hilarious.. Maybe you tube it when your daughter isn't there not sure if it's appropriate for her..dunno how old she is but she's pretty funny but she sometimes swears in her vids
I know exactly who you're talking about! She is very funny, I hate the sound through my comp though :( is too crappy I miss half of what comes out the speakers, and the "captions" are laughable.

I agree the captions are just hilarious when translated..I wonder if youtube has actually seen their captions in action haha

Back