phantasy star universe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

darkflare83

Reaction score
in case any of you played that game my screen name for it is darkblade83 so keep an lookout for me

and that game is soo awesome!! i m at level 27 right now and pretty soon i ll be at level 28 from what i ve seen so far that game has alot better looking monsters than phantasy star online and thats not the best part and best part is an sword dance bascially all you have to do is grab a n twin dagger and do the break dance in the air while slashing the monsters to pieces so i encourage you all to play that game it is an online version you can play with ohter people online so i strongly suggest you all to try it and yes i ll help you all level up that ll be all and you all can ask me questions or discuss about this

hmm which version are u playing on? ps2 or xbox360 or pc?

i am surprise that u got that game....i will choice the race of charcter is newman aka elf if u know what i mean?

what the fuck? how did u build a characotr 27 levels so faster??????? me just got it but last night i started playing it lol
just level 1 :( the game is 360 version

ps2 version of course and as for my character build well i would like it to be an secret because it took me an very long time to make sure i got everything perfect but i can tell you this much my character is mostly blue and black i mainly use blades its obvious on my screen name i perfer not to say what race or what i look like etc because i want it to be an surprise heh sorry i m too unpredictble and about me being level 27 of course i got that far all i did was get me an high level players to help me thru the level and beat the final bosses some of my old friends from pso is in there and they re already at level 50 jeez i m jealous oh my speciality is two daggers i love the sword dance with it more hits i know less hp hits but more numbers etc hmm i guess thats all i can say and tip number one look for an friendly and powerful players to help you level up to the max like level boosting they like to call it its helpful to get to level 50 fast but after that i rarely see player swith past level 50 so.... good luck finding me i m always on allday so have fun finding me!!!

hmm which version are u playing on? ps2 or xbox360 or pc?

i am surprise that u got that game....i will choice the race of charcter is newman aka elf if u know what i mean?

yeah i know your favorite character you love any magic user and any character that looks alot like elf i m an physcial combat so lemme know if you need me to help you thru some levels they re toughter than i thought much tougher than pso jeez i actually sweared on the screen haha stupid of me i kno wbut eh ,... anyhoo hope you can find me because i pop up and disappear everywhere

I used to play pso on dreamcast. my screename was goldrushgoku and my charactor was human with 70 levels or i dont remeber it.

hey i think i remember you you dont really talk that much my screen name used to be darkreaper83 or darksniper83 or darkmatter83 in xbox for pso so i think i saw you around

yea ur right abt my charcter hope i can find some of old friends from pso in psu since i might will use the same old screen name from pso to psu more easier just in the case if anyone remmy me or not....ofc i will be on psu all day cant wait to get online psu!!!!!!! argh!

yea ur right abt my charcter hope i can find some of old friends from pso in psu since i might will use the same old screen name from pso to psu more easier just in the case if anyone remmy me or not....ofc i will be on psu all day cant wait to get online psu!!!!!!! argh!

sure it ll be awesome to see you on psu i know how skilled you are from old one solemme know when you get on then i ll help you level up in high speed i have alot of rare magic stuff that i dont use i dont knwo whaqt to do with it if you want it them lemme know i ll give it to you for free as an friend of course i use only blades so thats s why magic weapon like staffs eetc doesnt do me any good so ii m giving them to you if ya want them and yes they are very rare and awesome looking i found them in an dungoen from an boss i have 3 wands 2 staffs and an rare magic protected armor it says that only magic user can use it so its crap to me youc an have it

allrighty....i will set psu up by tmw then hope i can do it myself without phil (my step dad) 's help with connection thingy

i am finally online in that game and my username is gothickitty and need some help --;;; since it is still too new to me more different than pso than i except it to be

Back