Pet Owner's

Mrs. Crasher

Reaction score
:) I got the Cutest name tag for "Linux" I got it from Lucky Pet's..... I recommend you think about getting this name tag..... Now Available w/ Owner Alert..... Pet Service!!!

Owner Alert!!! Info: List the Phone Numbers we'll try if you're not at Home...

For example:

We put for our extra #'s Both of our Parent's #'s and the Vet.... It's extra $2.00.......

and plus they give you two Sticker's to put on your window's called Firefighter Pet Alert!!!! It says Pet's that live there: Cat's, Dog's and Pet's name!!!

Here some more Info if you want to check into it...... Lucky Pet

For more Info!! here is attach is some more Info!!

Attachments

• scan0003.jpg
    scan0003.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 15
  • scan0004.jpg
    scan0004.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 11
Actually, you can find that in some supermarkets or wholesale stores like Walmart or Kmart. They have this machine that can create one for you instantly within minutes.

VamPyroX said:
Actually, you can find that in some supermarkets or wholesale stores like Walmart or Kmart. They have this machine that can create one for you instantly within minutes.

PetsMart had those machines, too.

Deathpit said:
PetsMart had those machines, too.

Yeah thank god machines exist at the petsmart. Once my cat's tag was lost. I had to get a tag from the machine. I admit that machines has limit with letters. Its better than nothing. Needless to say, I ordered online to get a new one with full information for my cat. umm

Back