Personal Trainer here.

Jason

Reaction score
Hello everybody, I have been gone over a year and half from this site. I just now returned since I almost completely forgot I am member and kind of enjoyed being here with you and the deaf community.

I just recent graduated as personal trainer and continuing to add more to my records. I am currently working at a fitness center and starting up my own business such as one-on-one, group, boot camp, at-home and private training at my own rate.

While I am at this, I have been searching for other deaf trainers and only found two who hasn't been answering my messages. Do you guys know these two or know someone else who is also personal trainer, physical therapist, or someone in medical field? I will love to know.

Many Thanks!!!

Hello there. I will be going to school this fall for a degree in Medical Lab Science :) I have met a deaf MLS/T when I was getting my blood work done.

I know someone who is a Deaf chiro in Ohio. I haven't seen him for a while, though.

awesome. That is good to know, there is also deaf doctor/surgeon out east but I forgot his name. There is also several that attempted to graduate as occupational therapist assistance. Some passed and some didn't.

You're the only deaf personal trainer that I know of. I recently graduated in 2010 with a degree in Kinesiology with a focus on Exercise and Fitness and a certificate in strength and conditioning. I recently received my CSCS certification from NSCA in May 2011 and am currently pursing a career in strength and conditioning coaching. It's nice to know there are more out there like us!

Back