Person Below Me

Oh yes! It’s downright comfortable a other things just for the hell of it! :lol:

TPBM Have you ever has a ‘wardrobe malfunction’?

Oh yes and that was embarrassing :lol:

TPBM: Same ??

Oh yes and that was embarrassing :lol:

TPBM: Same ??

On occasion, usually something overlooked. Oftentimes, I usually sow a loose button back on the bust area of my blouse. :ugh:

TPBM Does your neighborhood have crazy kids?

On occasion, usually something overlooked. Oftentimes, I usually sow a loose button back on the bust area of my blouse. :ugh:

TPBM Does your neighborhood have crazy kids?

Yes and they have not bothered us, and few neighbor's kids are in college.

TPBM: Do you like your neighbors?

In NC? It’s absolutely nuts! :razz:

TPBM Got a bad or unusual habit?

TanOrganicAtlanticridleyturtle-size_restricted.gif

Have one or two of these.... but I'll go for a change.

TPBM: Is it time to crack some nuts? :razz:

I kid you. (God i’m so mean! :lol:)

I plead the 5th. :D

TPBM Have you ever had your deafness misconstrued as another condition?

:lol: :D

Yes I have.

TPBM: Are you looking forward to be a fish once again? (in other word swimming) ;)

Not on a river, does a couple of runs on a pool count? :razz:

TPBM Ever had an experience with a tornado?

Yes it does. :)

I've had tornado warning several times living in Houston, but never experienced it. My dad experienced EF1 years back which did considerable damage to his house and property.

TPBM: Same ?

Yes it does. :)

I've had tornado warning several times living in Houston, but never experienced it. My dad experienced EF1 years back which did considerable damage to his house and property.

TPBM: Same ?

Yes when I was a kid, we were in the path of Hurricane Hugo. It looked like an opaque spanse sounding like a runaway train, then after a few minutes, dead calm. Not sure which made my heart jump out more.

TPBM Ever came out of the ocean and noticed your awimsuit out of place or missing?

Yes when I was a kid, we were in the path of Hurricane Hugo. It looked like an opaque spanse sounding like a runaway train, then after a few minutes, dead calm. Not sure which made my heart jump out more.

TPBM Ever came out of the ocean and noticed your awimsuit out of place or missing?

Yes, it went out of place.. thank godness it didn't go missing.

TPBM: Ever build something on a beach using sand?

Back