Person Below Me

Ditto on the mail. So what, guess that is why I’m not a morning person!

Um, no. There’s a reason why I leave those sites but I don’t have the time or patience to get reacquainted with those who may have left also.

TPBM Ever driven half dressed?

Yes I have.

TPBM: Windows or Mac?

Depends on the ocassion... I'd dress casual or spontaneous.

TPBM: What was the best Easter you ever had?

That was like a week after my daughter was born. In lieu of flower arrangements, we started receiving quite a few easter baskets. She nestled with the stuffed animals it came with, just too cute!

TPBM Ever forgot to do something soon after waking up?

That was like a week after my daughter was born. In lieu of flower arrangements, we started receiving quite a few easter baskets. She nestled with the stuffed animals it came with, just too cute!

TPBM Ever forgot to do something soon after waking up?

Yes a few occasion... I thought I turned my alarm off, but the "bed shaker" were on for hours.

TPBM: Ever lose something in your possession?

Yes a few occasion... I thought I turned my alarm off, but the "bed shaker" were on for hours.

TPBM: Ever lose something in your possession?

Mot permanently, but I do tend to misplace my keys on occasion!

TPBM Have you ever run into a police checkpoint?

Mot permanently, but I do tend to misplace my keys on occasion!

TPBM Have you ever run into a police checkpoint?

Yes, a few times... usually a DUI checkpoint. Never had problem communicating with officer and then went on my way.

TPBM: Ever got pulled over by police?

Mac

TPBM: have you ever forgotten you are wearing HA's, Cochlear implants, when you go outside or are in school?

I’m used to my CI, so I don’t feel it much unless it nearly falls off when I’m twirling around. ;)

TPBM How do you protect your hearing device from sweat?

I’m used to my CI, so I don’t feel it much unless it nearly falls off when I’m twirling around. ;)

TPBM How do you protect your hearing device from sweat?

I use the moisturizer similar to this. :)

TPBM: Have you accidentally left your hearing aid/CI in the water? ie: bathtub/shower/swimming.

Fortunately NO! :lol: i use a small otter box to put my CI in at the pool, beach, etc.

TPBM Have you modified your hearing device in any way? Did it work?

:lol: Lucky you... as a kid, I forgot to take mine off at the bathtime... my parents were not happy. Oops!

No, my hearing aids I had were stock when purchased.

TPBM: Glasses or eye contacts?

:lol: Lucky you... as a kid, I forgot to take mine off at the bathtime... my parents were not happy. Oops!

No, my hearing aids I had were stock when purchased.

TPBM: Glasses or eye contacts?

Don’t need either, although I use reading glasses for fine print.

TPBM Same ???

Don’t need either, although I use reading glasses for fine print.

TPBM Same ???

I use glasses to read distance away.

TPBM: If you want to dye your hair, what color would you like?

I use glasses to read distance away.

TPBM: If you want to dye your hair, what color would you like?

I’m a natural light brunette, though I dye it in different red tones. I’ve had this shade since high school. I had tried blonde once, it was funny when my dad couldn’t tell me and my sister apart! :lol:

TPBM Ever had a wild hairstyle?

I’m a natural light brunette, though I dye it in different red tones. I’ve had this shade since high school. I had tried blonde once, it was funny when my dad couldn’t tell me and my sister apart! :lol:

TPBM Ever had a wild hairstyle?

:lol: too funny.

Never had wild hairstyle.

TPBM: Ever had body piercing?

:lol: too funny.

Never had wild hairstyle.

TPBM: Ever had body piercing?

A belly buttpn ring, but that went when I stopped wearing cropped tops.

TPBM Have you tried on an article of clothing of the opposite sex?

Back