Person Below Me

TPBM: Do you or someone in family owns any reptile(s)?

Nope... though I don't know if my BIL and/or niece had any reptiles when they lived in FL...

tpbm- how many e mail addresses do you have? (work email counts)

Nope... though I don't know if my BIL and/or niece had any reptiles when they lived in FL...

tpbm- how many e mail addresses do you have? (work email counts)

Well let's see... 3 personal (2 computer (general - ie: junks, spams etc and personal for family and bills) and one for my phone) and 1 at work plus my workgroup also have group email to access and communicate with customers.

TPBM: Do you own PO Box address?

No.. never have.

TPBM Do you have your own domain name/website?

No I don't own any domain or websites.

TPBM: What was your first computer? Mine was IBM Computer (I believe 286)... yup booting up wtih floppy disk. ;)

No I don't own any domain or websites.

TPBM: What was your first computer? Mine was IBM Computer (I believe 286)... yup booting up wtih floppy disk. ;)

Okay, here is what I recall. It was a HP with Win95 and 512RAM max.

To you down below: What would you do for Klondike bar?

Okay, here is what I recall. It was a HP with Win95 and 512RAM max.

To you down below: What would you do for Klondike bar?
Trade it for a peanut buster parfait. :)

TPBM: Do you like hot or spicy stuff?

Bat my eyelashes. I’ve been told that works. :)

TPBM: what’s your favorite sandwich? No, @Finlander, I am not making one for you.

Buffalo chicken with pepper jack. I like hot and spicy things.

TPBM, if you drink coffee, how many cups a day?

However many it takes me to get Karuba out of bed.

Wrong thread?

TPBM, Your #1 hobby?

However many it takes me to get Karuba out of bed.

Wrong thread?

TPBM, Your #1 hobby?
Probably photography. I have a few favorite hobbies so it's hard to pick just one.

TPBM: Are you looking forward to Fall?

Probably photography. I have a few favorite hobbies so it's hard to pick just one.

TPBM: Are you looking forward to Fall?

Yes. In my mind, I'm already there.

TPBM: Are you already doing anything pumpkin-ish?

Yes. In my mind, I'm already there.

TPBM: Are you already doing anything pumpkin-ish?
In October I’m doing a bunch of haunted hayrides and houses, among other things. I suppose pumpkins will be in ample supply.

TPBM, do you like TV reruns?

In October I’m doing a bunch of haunted hayrides and houses, among other things. I suppose pumpkins will be in ample supply.

TPBM, do you like TV reruns?

I don't mind for old show reruns depends on what show it airs.

TPBM: Favorite thing about autumn?

the leaves turning , makes the trees look bootiful.

tpbm: where would you like to travel to another country other than where you are at?

Finland. Lol.
TPBM. Did you ever feel sorry for Wile E Coyote?
LOL. No. He is an idiot :D I’m guessing the Roadrunner is female because she outwits him every time.

TPBM, did you ever wonder which came first? The chicken or the egg?

The Aussies figured it out:

https://www.thetalkingdemocrat.com/2018/09/the-chicken-or-egg-paradox-finally-solved/

TPBM. Did the henchmen employed by the villians in the older Bond movies ever get days off? What did they do? Catch a ferry in from the hollowed out volcano and spend the weekend chatting up ladies in the bar? "Yeah, I'm a henchman out at Bloefeld's place. Sweet gig." Or did the just stay on these private islands all the time?

:lol: maybe Jaws did. I’m gonna sssume he didn’t strike it lucky with the ladies, though.

TPBM, ever been outside the US but not to a bordering country? Where?

Back