Person Below Me

Hey, wasn't that from The Night of the Living Dead? Shame on you.

You wanted to see it . Trashy old glove ! Ok move on

Oh Rio. I am so sorry if I offended you. I am just an idjit just trying to get past the night. They are gone but you will always be in my heart.

Oh Rio. I am so sorry if I offended you. I am just an idjit just trying to get past the night. They are gone but you will always be in my heart.

You didn’t offend me. Just that the attach files has limited space. That is something I can’t fix, only Alex has access to that. I hope you find this similar glove near your trash area and post it !

@Rio, I'm assuming the acceptable upload size is under 1mb. There are free photo resize apps out there. I use one.

TPBM, Are you a fan of the TV show, Big Bang Theory?

@Rio, I'm assuming the acceptable upload size is under 1mb. There are free photo resize apps out there. I use one.

TPBM, Are you a fan of the TV show, Big Bang Theory?
For me to know and others to guess. :)

TPBM, ever eat raw cookie dough?

Golly, gee. Yes I do.

Tpbm, corn meal or flour biscuits?
Flour. No corn for me. But I do like cornbread.

TPBM, do you own a bicycle? If so, do you actually ride it, or is it covered in dust?

Flour. No corn for me. But I do like cornbread.

TPBM, do you own a bicycle? If so, do you actually ride it, or is it covered in dust?

Got a couple bikes, but you have to be nuts riding it on the road in front of my place because it is so narrow. They will widen it soon, though.

TPBM, are you a good car mechanic?

Got a couple bikes, but you have to be nuts riding it on the road in front of my place because it is so narrow. They will widen it soon, though.

TPBM, are you a good car mechanic?
nope, but I do know how to change the oil, pup the gas, and start the car. buwaha ha ha ha ha ha... I know I am just so silly!

tpbm: do you ever wished that you did something in the past you could redo all over again and do it right teh first time?

nope, but I do know how to change the oil, pup the gas, and start the car. buwaha ha ha ha ha ha... I know I am just so silly!

tpbm: do you ever wished that you did something in the past you could redo all over again and do it right teh first time?

I'm sure we all have. :)

TPBM: What's your favorite ice cream brand?

*Checks in freezer* It says Blue Bunny! :bana:

TPBM What do you this site could use?

:lol: that's interesting. Where I am, it's Dreyers... when I lived in Houston it's Blue Bell the best ice cream they make. :)

This site could use more fun discussion and challenging threads and would be nice to have more people to enjoy the fun.

TPBM: Allergic to anything?

:lol: that's interesting. Where I am, it's Dreyers... when I lived in Houston it's Blue Bell the best ice cream they make. :)

This site could use more fun discussion and challenging threads and would be nice to have more people to enjoy the fun.

TPBM: Allergic to anything?

Like “the good ol’ days!” Good luck disarming them. :lol:

Nothing in a reactive nature. Pollen can be a p.i.t.a. here.

TPBM what’s your fave line to break the ice?

Like “the good ol’ days!” Good luck disarming them. :lol:

Nothing in a reactive nature. Pollen can be a p.i.t.a. here.

TPBM what’s your fave line to break the ice?

Yep :lol:

"You have a great smile"

TPBM: Same ?

Smoking grandpa's pipe.

TpBm, can you drive a stick shift?

More of both.

TPBM: Do you or someone in family owns any reptile(s)?

Back