Person Below Me

Chocolate chip.. the ones my momma makes.

TPBM- top three favorite ice cream flavors?

Strawberry, Cookie n cream or Cookie Dough.

TPBM: Do you add cherry and/or whipped cream to top it off on your ice cream?

Nope.

tpbm: were you popular in high school?

Not really . I did have a freshman girl dress like me :lol: she had same hairstyle and wore red lipstick like me lol

TPBM: Did anyone in high school look up to you?

Not really . I did have a freshman girl dress like me :lol: she had same hairstyle and wore red lipstick like me lol

TPBM: Did anyone in high school look up to you?

Does a secret admirer count? :)

TPBM; Ever get detention in H.S.?

Never. I was a saint. :)

TPBM, favorite outdoor cleaning product?

Good golly, there are outdoor cleaning products? I dont know, you mean like steam cleaning the lawn instead of mowing it? IDK, maybe TPBM can answer that.:)

Good golly, there are outdoor cleaning products? I dont know, you mean like steam cleaning the lawn instead of mowing it? IDK, maybe TPBM can answer that.:)
good golly... i don't know, didn't know that they had a cleaning product for outside??? unless you are thinking of a water hose??:lol: or maybe not? I need to get out more.

tpbm: did you ever cheat on your b/f or g/f?

good golly... i don't know, didn't know that they had a cleaning product for outside??? unless you are thinking of a water hose??:lol: or maybe not? I need to get out more.

tpbm: did you ever cheat on your b/f or g/f?
Never!

TPBM: Are you a take my time kind of shopper or run inside and grab what you need and split?

good golly... i don't know, didn't know that they had a cleaning product for outside??? unless you are thinking of a water hose??:lol:
Never!

TPBM: Are you a take my time kind of shopper or run inside and grab what you need and split?
I grab what I need and split! I dislike shopping.

TPBM: do you prefer long or short hair (for yourself)?

<<-- see my avatar :)

TPBM: Gloves or mittens

Gloves for working on things... mittens for warm during winter time.

TPBM: Do you like to get your hands dirty fixing things?

Gloves for working on things... mittens for warm during winter time.

TPBM: Do you like to get your hands dirty fixing things?

No, but it’s an evil necessity broken nails and all.

TPBM Is AD a sort of release for you?

depends... sometimes I need to plan (for big decisions/projects) sometimes I'm happy to go with the flow.

TPBM same question as above.
I’m about the same as DD, sometimes plan, sometimes go with the flow.

TPBM, do you squint at people?

Back