Person Below Me

Then I guess you’re not moving to my tiny house if you hate dishes in the sink. I hate them on the counter, so in the sink they go! :)

TPBM, do your mugs have sayings on them?

I have one that says Nag! (Honest!) Just put the dirty dishes on the counter. I will nip it in the bud in no time.

20180716_144352.jpg

TPBM; same Q.

after scrrrroooollllling that pictyre too damn lazy to go back to find what the freaking Q was!!!
tpbm: annoying? when people say What did you say or never mind after you ask them what they said. grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

here we gooooo again..... :lol: same Q :D

I have one that says Nag! (Honest!) Just put the dirty dishes on the counter. I will nip it in the bud in no time.

TPBM; same Q.

"It's a Calvin thing" mug

TPBM: Do you believe in horoscopes?

Yes.

TPBM: Longest relationship you ever been on?
Was married 2 months shy of 25 years when my husband passed away. We dated a little over a year before we married. We knew each other over the course of about 3 years before we dated. So, I'll let you do the math. :)

TPBM: How do you keep cool in extremely hot weather?

Was married 2 months shy of 25 years when my husband passed away. We dated a little over a year before we married. We knew each other over the course of about 3 years before we dated. So, I'll let you do the math. :)

TPBM: How do you keep cool in extremely hot weather?

Indoor with A/C on... or outdoor in shade area with ice cold glass of water. ;)

TPBM: What about you?

Indoor with A/C on... or outdoor in shade area with ice cold glass of water. ;)

TPBM: What about you?
About the same. Last night I went for a motorcycle ride. So nice to beat some of that humidity.

TPBM, do you like extreme fitness?

About the same. Last night I went for a motorcycle ride. So nice to beat some of that humidity.

TPBM, do you like extreme fitness?

Yes, it’s a workout treat. Going on a hike or climb is so much fun.

TPBM: Are you into fitness?

Back