Person Below Me

If you mean a cyberbaric chamber, I dunno. I went through that a couple times but it seems to become more difficult.
Got some work cut out for me.

TPBM, do you meditate?

If you mean a cyberbaric chamber, I dunno. I went through that a couple times but it seems to become more difficult.
Got some work cut out for me.

TPBM, do you meditate?
that depends. :D

tpbm: do you gossip?

that depends. :D

tpbm: do you gossip?

Quoting Eleanor Roosevelt, "Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people." Here's me hoping I'm of the former two than the latter one.

TPBM: what ideas do you like to discuss?

Quoting Eleanor Roosevelt, "Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people." Here's me hoping I'm of the former two than the latter one.

TPBM: what ideas do you like to discuss?

Cultures, Adventures... some personal things. :)

TPBM: What intrigues you the most in a person?

Cultures, Adventures... some personal things. :)

TPBM: What intrigues you the most in a person?

Wit and empathic capacity. I pay extraordinary attention to how they carry themselves and treat others. Funny AF is a good winner with me too.

TBPM: what about someone is most likely to make you approach them and say hi?

Wit and empathic capacity. I pay extraordinary attention to how they carry themselves and treat others. Funny AF is a good winner with me too.

TBPM: what about someone is most likely to make you approach them and say hi?
If they are deaf like me, sometimes I am a bit shy but once I see them more than once... I just walk up to them. Is that strange?

tpbm: what makes a man jealous of a woman they know?

I'm Waaaaaaay behind but couldn't resist replying to this...
@DeafDucky Damn right, lay off the question punk!

Kidding, your so funny! :hug:

punkduck.jpg
now on to the question....
tpbm: what makes a man jealous of a woman they know?

I have no earthly clue to be honest... likely man gets jealous sometimes to see women they know talking to other guys...?

TPBM - What's your favorite hour of the day/night?

I'm Waaaaaaay behind but couldn't resist replying to this...

View attachment 25452
now on to the question....

I have no earthly clue to be honest... likely man gets jealous sometimes to see women they know talking to other guys...?

TPBM - What's your favorite hour of the day/night?
2:30 when I get off work. :D At night... when I am off from work and can relax for the day or two, depending on my schedule

tpbm: snoopy or garfield?

2:30 when I get off work. :D At night... when I am off from work and can relax for the day or two, depending on my schedule

tpbm: snoopy or garfield?
Garfield, but I have other comics I prefer.

TPBM, Favorite scent? Whether from a tree or flower or candle, etc.

The scent of the outdoors as a whole.

TBPM: favorite route to drive?
backroads to see the countryside, always a good scene to see rather than seeing a straight line highway :D

introvert or extrovert?

backroads to see the countryside, always a good scene to see rather than seeing a straight line highway :D

introvert or extrovert?
Definitely extrovert.

TPBM, share a funny story at a fast-food restaurant.

The funny story was the food was so slow I might have as well gone to regular restaurant! :D

TPBM, same question.

The funny story was the food was so slow I might have as well gone to regular restaurant! :D

TPBM, same question.

I don’t frequent those places, but I overheard an older woman ask for the free “Wee-Fee” at a Starbucks. They explained what Wi-Fi is, she was still defiant and still insisted on receiving it. The manager gave her an empty cup. :lol:

TPBM Typical routine after work?

I don’t frequent those places, but I overheard an older woman ask for the free “Wee-Fee” at a Starbucks. They explained what Wi-Fi is, she was still defiant and still insisted on receiving it. The manager gave her an empty cup. :lol:

TPBM Typical routine after work?

Ha on Wee-Fee.

Post-work routine involves usually going for a jog or cycling. Need those endorphins to clear up the noggin.

TBPM: Typical pre-work routine?

TBPM: Typical pre-work routine?

currently....none...unless you count sleeping in before pounding the virtual pavement!

TPBM- are you a 'creature of habit' when it comes to meals - breakfast, lunch and/or dinner?

currently....none...unless you count sleeping in before pounding the virtual pavement!

TPBM- are you a 'creature of habit' when it comes to meals - breakfast, lunch and/or dinner?
Pretty much

TPBM: Ever eat "dinner" food for breakfast or "breakfast" food for dinner?

Back