Person Below Me

Ceiling fans. They make for better cat-flying-off-fan youtube comedy videos.

TBPM: favorite comedian?

Get on my laptop for god-knows-what from work before my night owl routine begins.

TPBM Drop in often at convenience stores?

Sometimes yes.

Do you ask your so to stop by store to get something on his/her way home from work?

Sometimes yes.

Do you ask your so to stop by store to get something on his/her way home from work?

If it’s an easy task, yes. But if I want something specific, I get it myself. :rolleyes:

TPBM Does your s.o. Influence your style?

No, maybe if he hints of an idea. Not so on his end. I actually bought his underwear for god’s sake! :lol:

TPBM Are you at a point where you rarely use cash?

:lol: :hmm:

I use cash occasionally, if not I'll use CC.

TPBM: If you need to rent a vehicle, which rental companies you prefer to use?

:lol::hmm:

I use cash occasionally, if not I'll use CC.

TPBM: If you need to rent a vehicle, which rental companies you prefer to use?

I used Enterprise if I fly home for the holidays.

TPBM Do you make direct flight reservations or through 3rd party cheaper multiple transfer flights?

I used Enterprise if I fly home for the holidays.

TPBM Do you make direct flight reservations or through 3rd party cheaper multiple transfer flights?

I use Enterprise too since I have membership through them.

I normally make reservations on a direct flight through airline website... ie: United or Southwest.

TPBM: Same question.

Direct Reservations also. I used Travelocity once, and it required me to get my suitcase at a transfer point to check into another connecting airline, plus one more transfer stop. I wonder how multiple stops makes a flight inexpensive? Never again.

TPBM Airline seating: 1st class, business class, coach, or cargo hold?

Direct Reservations also. I used Travelocity once, and it required me to get my suitcase at a transfer point to check into another connecting airline, plus one more transfer stop. I wonder how multiple stops makes a flight inexpensive? Never again.

TPBM Airline seating: 1st class, business class, coach, or cargo hold?

I don't like having multiple stops to add up to a long day... I'm ok with one stop to connect to my destination.

I usually reserve business class (economy plus) seating to get more legroom since I'm tall... I've flown in 1st class a few times (my dad paid and other time thru my flyer miles)

TPBM: Same question...and like or dislike airplane foods?

I don't like having multiple stops to add up to a long day... I'm ok with one stop to connect to my destination.

I usually reserve business class (economy plus) seating to get more legroom since I'm tall... I've flown in 1st class a few times (my dad paid and other time thru my flyer miles)

Biz class if avail, or coach. I’ve been upgraded to 1st class for voluntarily being bumped to take the next available flight. And no airline food for me. :lol:

TPBM Do you have a mixed drink during your flight?

dislike

tpbm: have you sky driving before?

Biz class if avail, or coach. I’ve been upgraded to 1st class for voluntarily being bumped to take the next available flight. And no airline food for me. :lol:

TPBM Do you have a mixed drink during your flight?

Yes some of the time.

TPBM: Longest flight you've flown?

Back