Person Below Me

No. I've been working from home so the amount of snow doesn't matter.

TPBM, if you had a blow-up doll, would you dress it up?

A French maid would work. ;)

TPBM, do you feel family here?

TPBM, are you concerned about the possibility of a government shutdown looming?

Yes- I worry that it will affect a lot of people adversely from the many people who work in the government (outside of Congress et al) and those who rely on benefits (elderly, disabled etc). We'll see I guess.

TPBM- How well can you draw?

Fairly crappy. I am jealous of anyone that is a skilled graphics or otherwise fantastic drawer.

TPBM: Which artsy skill do you wish you had?

I am a skilled graphic designer, yes. I am not so sure about being a fantastic drawer. (think dresser drawer.)

TPBM: do you like cheese balls?

I am a skilled graphic designer, yes. I am not so sure about being a fantastic drawer. (think dresser drawer.)

TPBM: do you like cheese balls?

Totally! I have my grandma's cheeseball recipe. It's so delicious that it's a popular request for the football games parties, and the other social events at my place.

TPBM, what's your favorite appetizer?

TPBM, what's your favorite appetizer?

Stuffed mushroom caps Mmmmmm

TPBM- same question favorite appetizer?

*Side note- was just reading about what is affected by the looming shutdown- turns out benefits will NOT be affected; postal service will still happen. Non-essential federal employees will be affected though..:/. So somewhat less worried but not thrilled with the whole thing either.

Stuffed mushroom caps Mmmmmm

TPBM- same question favorite appetizer?

*Side note- was just reading about what is affected by the looming shutdown- turns out benefits will NOT be affected; postal service will still happen. Non-essential federal employees will be affected though..:/. So somewhat less worried but not thrilled with the whole thing either.

Tonight had oyster rockefellers (sp?), I can’t believe how great they are! :razz:

TPBM Has AD contributed to anything BIG in your life?

Tonight had oyster rockefellers (sp?), I can’t believe how great they are! :razz:

TPBM Has AD contributed to anything BIG in your life?

Nothing BIG yet, although met several good people in AD wouldn't mind meeting more ADers in the future.

TPBM: Same question.

Nothing BIG yet, although met several good people in AD wouldn't mind meeting more ADers in the future.

TPBM: Same question.

I'd be lying to say no. The contributions were incremental, sure, and I hope a big one doesn't happen. ;)

TPBM, ever get temporary Spring Fever?

I'd be lying to say no. The contributions were incremental, sure, and I hope a big one doesn't happen. ;)

TPBM, ever get temporary Spring Fever?
Today and the next 2 weeks, they say.

TPBM, do you like your tapioca cold or warm?

Fleeping. The act of being half asleep/awake and doing the hanky panky.

TPBM: Favorite laundry detergent?
I like your vocabulary.

I have no fav detergent. I buy whatever's on sale.

TPBM, Valentine's Day plans?

Back