Person Below Me

Would love to see your ice skating twirls and tricks.

I played garage and gym hockey. Shoes, no skates! I can only skate in straight lines.

TPBM: What card game are you a master at?

Uno

TPBM, ever skip off road from some kind of bad weather condition? (Black ice, sleet, or others)

Uno

TPBM, ever skip off road from some kind of bad weather condition? (Black ice, sleet, or others)
Yes. I did a complete spin-out on black ice about 2 years ago. I got home and cried.

TPBM, do you like doing home improvements, or hire it out?

Last edited:
Yes. I did a complete spin-out on black ice about 2 years ago. I got home and cried.

TPBM, do you like doing home improvements, or hire it out?

Yes, if i had my own place. I have an idea for a home to add on bathing areas for my dog. I like to interior design and create new rooms.

TPBM: Do you enjoy designing or creating new ideas?

Love that color! I'd pick it over black, silver, or white anytime!

Mine's a 2016 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack with Plum Crazy color.

TPBM, same question

2013 Honda Accord Coupe, metallic grey also.

TPBM At what point do you decide it’s time for a new car? (Busted transmissions get bonus points ;) )

2013 Honda Accord Coupe, metallic grey also.

TPBM At what point do you decide it’s time for a new car? (Busted transmissions get bonus points ;) )

Total loss, major oil leak. Never had blown engine/transmission yet.

TPBM: if you're in the market for new vehicle, what kind of vehicle do you like/want?

Total loss, major oil leak. Never had blown engine/transmission yet.

TPBM: if you're in the market for new vehicle, what kind of vehicle do you like/want?

Probably an updated medium sedan or SUV. Haven’t looked at this point, but I guess I should start asking around. My current car still runs fine though.

TPBM Have you ever installed a stronger stereo system in your car?

Probably an updated medium sedan or SUV. Haven’t looked at this point, but I guess I should start asking around. My current car still runs fine though.

TPBM Have you ever installed a stronger stereo system in your car?

My first truck had amplifier with boom boxes.

TPBM: Are you slow or speed demon driver?

Neither. I drive the limit. I like riding with a guy in a nice car, though.

TPMB, same question.

I'm a mixed bag. I follow city speed limits. Rural routes that are 55MPH, I do 60. On highways that are 70MPH, I do a tad below the limit, to let the crazies pass me and less hassle and congestion. I drive xtra careful if I have a rider with me.

TPBM: Ever drink Boones Farm wine? Still do? Never again?

Last edited:
Re- the sledding- lol yeah knocked out. We sledded down our street - a hill. I was trying to keep the sled straight but somehow it turned and I could steer back to straight... so.. I kept going right... and bam- hit the curb.. Ow. nice big cut in the middle of my forehead...*sigh*

TPBM: Ever drink Boones Farm wine? Still do? Never again?

Nope.. never tasted or tried or drank it.

TPBM- Do you have a favorite flavored liquer/booze? (like Not your Dad's Rootbeer etc)

Re- the sledding- lol yeah knocked out. We sledded down our street - a hill. I was trying to keep the sled straight but somehow it turned and I could steer back to straight... so.. I kept going right... and bam- hit the curb.. Ow. nice big cut in the middle of my forehead...*sigh*

Being knocked out like that explains your avatar alot. :)

TPBM- Do you have a favorite flavored liquer/booze? (like Not your Dad's Rootbeer etc)

I do like like Leinenkugels Summer Shandys. Their Grapefruit too.

1516308605446.png

TPBM: Same question.

Being knocked out like that explains your avatar alot. :)

I do like like Leinenkugels Summer Shandys. Their Grapefruit too.

View attachment 24566

TPBM: Same question.

Cannot have grapefruit since it interacts with some meds.
My doc has been frowning at me a lot. :(

TPBM, are you waiting for the snow to get lost so you can get some work done?

Cannot have grapefruit since it interacts with some meds.
My doc has been frowning at me a lot. :(

TPBM, are you waiting for the snow to get lost so you can get some work done?
No. I've been working from home so the amount of snow doesn't matter.

TPBM, if you had a blow-up doll, would you dress it up?

Back